International forum: Romance & Friendship - QUICK CHANGE OF LOVERS
Share this topic
1 Mar 2015 08:13

There are people who,after just a couple of days break up, quickly get a new lover...it amazed me and made me wonder how can they easily moved on??? did they really loved their ex trully??? are they really loving the present lover trully?? this isnt meant to judge them but just sharing of ideas and opinions on this matter so post now frnds

Edited by cr33pyface / 1 Mar 2015 08:14
3 Mar 2015 14:08
Post is hidden!
3 Mar 2015 17:54

Its thru chatting daily that people fall for one another, some maybe fall for the flirtatious guy, others maybe be love at first chat (lol) ... but as individuals, its better to know the person 1st then later say yes coz after a few days or a few weeks may not workout as usual .. hm

3 Mar 2015 19:32

Am also suprised with this kind of lovers,is it really true love or having fun??its more better to be concious when falling inlove get to know the person you are interested to not but i wonder how they convience while they know the all Exes' the person had before,Its not good @ all

3 Mar 2015 19:37

i don t like this

3 Mar 2015 19:39
Post is hidden!
4 Mar 2015 10:19

Quote by ANTIDOTE1
Its thru chatting daily that people fall for one another, some maybe fall for the flirtatious guy, others maybe be love at first chat (lol) ... but as individuals, its better to know the person 1st then later say yes coz after a few days or a few weeks may not workout as usual .. hm

i agree....getting lover in just a few days will just end up into shorter relation...unless that lover used to be someone you know long time...but the main issue actually is that why there are people who seemed NO healing period that just after few days break up..you see them with another lover again..haisssttt... TOO FAST phewww

4 Mar 2015 10:20

Quote by Ylinhluanlee
Quick change of lovers? I think that's not true love,that just for fun

you gotta point thanks for the opinion

4 Mar 2015 10:33

Quote by H Murad
i don t like this

thanks for the post

4 Mar 2015 10:33

Quote by 0705189373
Am also suprised with this kind of lovers,is it really true love or having fun??its more better to be concious when falling inlove get to know the person you are interested to not but i wonder how they convience while they know the all Exes' the person had before,Its not good @ all

you are right sis..thanks for the opinion

4 Mar 2015 17:47

Quote by Ylinhluanlee
Quick change of lovers? I think that's not true love,that just for fun

5 Mar 2015 03:16

i need an woman

5 Mar 2015 07:47

Quote by cr33pyface
There are people who,after just a couple of days break up, quickly get a new lover...it amazed me and made me wonder how can they easily moved on??? did they really loved their ex trully??? are they really loving the present lover trully?? this isnt meant to judge them but just sharing of ideas and opinions on this matter so post now frnds :)

no words to say about this

5 Mar 2015 08:40

No its not love, its simply stupid game with other feeling

5 Mar 2015 09:12

I think the problem is commitnent. In this time we are so used to microwave instant everything. Also everything is disposable and replaceable...Even SOME people reguard relationships in that way....It takes commitment to work on being together. Its not always easy, but its the only way to get time....AND.. Its the me generation. They only think about self and self ego... its a pitty.

5 Mar 2015 09:59

Quote by 0705189373

5 Mar 2015 10:12
Post is hidden!
5 Mar 2015 10:20
Post is hidden!
5 Mar 2015 11:33
Post is hidden!
5 Mar 2015 11:38

Quote by RENCELYN
You must love God foremost before you can truely love

Because
Love Is God Gift