International forum: MoboFree news - REGISTRATION VALIDATION
Share this topic
28 Feb 2015 06:00

Mobofree has an auto registration system wherein anybody can fastly register without waiting for admin/ mod validation..i think this caused a problem regarding fake ids therefore i think its time that this site enable this REGISTRATION VALIDATION SYSTEM thru admin or moderator.this maybe a big work or responsibility for them but it will help stopping those abusers from making fake ids.whats your opinion frnds?

Edited by cr33pyface / 28 Feb 2015 06:05
3 Mar 2015 18:15

I totally agree that this will not stop but atleast reduce the # of fake ids to make it more friendly and emjoyable

3 Mar 2015 18:19

Your right ,, sometime I think about the fake names use here for example (ade100 is fake ) ,, why do user create fake id with someone named too abuse ,, and everyone will always believed

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 3 Mar 2015 18:20
4 Mar 2015 11:54

thanks for opinions my frnd charles and bro babez

4 Mar 2015 11:57

One beautiful heart is better than thousand beautiful faces! So, choose people having beautiful hearts rather than beautiful faces.

4 Mar 2015 15:03

This as always be a problem ,, abuser re number problem here ,, most problems re everyone will always believed them , and they re wrong

5 Mar 2015 08:37

I have no pearl to gift you,
I have no diamond to give you, I have no flowers to send you, but I have 3 beautiful words to say u “GOD BLESS YOU”

5 Mar 2015 08:47

There are programs that could do that that. They could install it like an app on a phone depending on the server. Dont know how much it would cost... each phone has a number and that program could look at that... also a programer could write into the current system because its already programed not to have 2 of the same user names...I think.

15 Mar 2015 07:28
Post is hidden!
16 Mar 2015 07:43

Quote by innocent_angel_
Do this ,,, do that ,,, hope this ,, hope that wish for it ,,, until we must to know that we are in a fake world we are here for enjoyment ,dating and flirting what else????? Fake is every where,, creating more id's is mannerism :P

I beg to differ..
This world is illusion insofar as some people are caught up like actors in a play who have forgotten the role and play are only a small part of what they do, who they are.... they think that the role is actually who they are ... we are not these bodies.. We are spirit.... And as such anywhere we put our consciousness is therefore just as real.... unless we descide to 'role play'. Being 'on line' should make no difference as to who we really are. It should be an extention of our true self..... Names and labels are ok as long as we remember that we are so much more than that one name or label. We have names to indicate our individuality and labels to indicate something we do... we can have many of each.... but only one us... That is the real us no matter where we go.. Being on line is not VIRTUAL reality, IT IS reality. The question is: ARE we being real in it, or ROLE PLAYING. I perfer to be real.. thats my opnion.

Edited by OccultArcAngel / 16 Mar 2015 08:01
16 Mar 2015 08:48

Quote by OccultArcAngel
Quote by innocent_angel_
Do this ,,, do that ,,, hope this ,, hope that wish for it ,,, until we must to know that we are in a fake world we are here for enjoyment ,dating and flirting what else????? Fake is every where,, creating more id's is mannerism :P

I beg to differ..
This world is illusion insofar as some people are caught up like actors in a play who have forgotten the role and play are only a small part of what they do, who they are.... they think that the role is actually who they are ... we are not these bodies.. We are spirit.... And as such anywhere we put our consciousness is therefore just as real.... unless we descide to 'role play'. Being 'on line' should make no difference as to who we really are. It should be an extention of our true self..... Names and labels are ok as long as we remember that we are so much more than that one name or label. We have names to indicate our individuality and labels to indicate something we do... we can have many of each.... but only one us... That is the real us no matter where we go.. Being on line is not VIRTUAL reality, IT IS reality. The question is: ARE we being real in it, or ROLE PLAYING. I perfer to be real.. thats my opnion.

i agree in simplier words everything we do is really up to us...we have always a choice but whatever the choice we choose that represents the reality of you..may this just a VIRTUAL WORLD but lets not forget that behind those networking gadgets are people who have heart and mind to think and feel whats right and wrong..being a fake isnt just a mannerism but its behavioral problem...and its a choice

16 Mar 2015 10:16

Quote by cr33pyface
Quote by OccultArcAngel
Quote by innocent_angel_

I beg to differ..

i agree in simplier words everything we do is really up to us...we have always a choice but whatever the choice we choose that represents the reality of you..may this just a VIRTUAL WORLD but lets not forget that behind those networking gadgets are people who have heart and mind to think and feel whats right and wrong..being a fake isnt just a mannerism but its behavioral problem...and its a choice

Well said

16 Mar 2015 10:23

16 Mar 2015 10:34
Post is hidden!