International forum: Religion - Quotes about Islam
Share this topic
17 Mar 2014 19:25

Some quotes about Islam for to know & understand this Religion who is open for everyone in the World .

18 Mar 2014 13:36

Its reported that Umar Ibn Al Khattab heard the sound of Thunder & he began to weep hard . Someone that was with him said :
What make u cry O Amir Al Mu'minin ??? He said :
This is the soundof His Mercy (Allah) , how then will be the sound of His Punishement ???

18 Mar 2014 13:38

Sometimes Allah gives u the feeling of depression/fear/worry out of nowhere . Know that when this happens He wants u to Pray Him . He is Testing u .

18 Mar 2014 13:44

When u hear the crowing of cocks ask for Allah's Blessings for (their crowing indicates that) they have seen an Angel . When u hear the braying of donkeys seek refuge with Allah from Shaitan for (their braying indicates that) they have seen a Shaitan .

18 Mar 2014 13:45

Quote by Childhood83
Sometimes Allah gives u the feeling of depression/fear/worry out of nowhere . Know that when this happens He wants u to Pray Him . He is Testing u .

Oh wow, Do you know? 60,000 people starved to death yesterday, but God is constantly testing us!

18 Mar 2014 13:46

The Angel of Death doesnt care who u are how much money u have or how good u look He's coming for one thing To take your Soul .

18 Mar 2014 13:52

Allah Subhana ta' ala created the Angels with Intellect but without Desire . He created Animals Free from Intellect & overwhelmed with Desires . He created Humans with Both . When a Human controls his Desires & let his Intellect take charge he becomes like an Angel but when a Human allows for his Desires to overpower his Intellect he becomes like an Animal .

18 Mar 2014 13:55

Prayers are invisible but they make impossible things possible . Its Allah's job to work the wonders . Our part is the most simple : Pray , Believe & Wait .

18 Mar 2014 13:58

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by Childhood83

Oh wow, Do you know? 60,000 people starved to death yesterday, but God is constantly testing us!

God testing us with all pain sick love etc ... All Human being are created to live & for to Die Nobody is Eternal on Earth ... Some die young some die old its God decret u cant change it .

18 Mar 2014 14:02

Whoever can guarantee (the chastity of) what is between his 2 jawbones & what is between his 2 legs (i.e. his tongue & his private parts) Allah guarantee Paradise for him .

18 Mar 2014 14:11

The Prophet Muhammad (Salaili Wa Salam) said :
Whoever believes in Allah & in the Last Day should not hurt ( trouble ) his neighbour . And i advice u to take care if the Women for they are created from a rib & the most crooked portion of the rib is ts upper part ; if u try to straighten it , it will break & if u leave it , it will remain crooked , so i urge u to take care of the Women (Sahih Bukhari) .

18 Mar 2014 14:18

When you see a
person who has
been given
more than you
in money and
beauty, then
look to those
who have been
given less...

18 Mar 2014 14:29

Treat your Wife like she is a part of u physically coz spiritually u were destined to come together as One .
Your Wife as your other Half your completion she is your capital Rizq in Life u must invest in her .

18 Mar 2014 14:34

Be careful if u make a Woman cry coz Allah counts her tears . A Woman was created from a Man's rib (Adam) not from his feet to be walked on , not from his head to be superior over , but from his side to be equal , under the arm to be protected & next to heart to be Loved .

18 Mar 2014 14:38

The Messenger of Allah (Salaily Wa Salam) said :
The Best Women is she who when u look at her , she pleases u . When u command her , she obeys u . When u are absent , she protects her honor & your property .

18 Mar 2014 14:43

Its related from Abu Bakr R.A. that the Prophet Muhamnad (Salaily Wa Salam) said :
The terror of the false Messiah ( Dajjal ) will not enter to Madina . On that Day it will have 7 Gates with 2 Angels at each gate .

Edited by Childhood83 / 18 Mar 2014 15:04
18 Mar 2014 14:52

Allah the Blessed & Exalted said :
Oh Son of Adam , as long as u Pray to Me & place hope in Me , I will forgive u no matter how much its against u , never mind .
Oh Son of Adam if your sins reach the borders of the sky & u seek forgiveness from Me , I will forgive u , never mind .
If u come to Me with sins as many as fill the Earth & u meet Me with the Earthful but without polytheism then I will come to u with as much forgiveness .

18 Mar 2014 14:58

The Devil said to God :
I shall continue to lead the Servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies .
God replied :
Then I shall continue to Pardon as long as they ask for My forgiveness .

18 Mar 2014 15:07

Who guard their private parts except from their Wives or from those (bondwomen who are) owned by their hands as they are not to be blamed .

18 Mar 2014 15:14

The keys of unseen are 5 and none knows them but Allah :
1. None knows what is in the wombs but Allah knows .
2.None knows what will happen tomorrow but Allah knows .
3.None knows when it will rain but Allah knows .
4.None knows where he will die but Allah knows .
5.None knows when the Hour of The Last Day will be etablished but Allah knows .