International forum: MoboFree news - MODERATORS' DIVISION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Share this topic
27 Feb 2015 05:23

Base on my observations,most of works in this site are only done by an admin/admins but all of works they cant possibly do quickly even if those concerns needing fast actions why??? its because admin/admins cant manage many responsibilities at a time...Therefore, i suggest that mobofree sir should start trusting moderators and give to them some of those minor responsibilities to help out in giving quick actions to users concerns...In connection to this maybe mobofree can firstly have a try entrusting some responsibilities to moderators with higher level....whats your opinion frnds???

27 Feb 2015 15:16

good suggestion

27 Feb 2015 15:48

good suggestion i hope admin will acept that

27 Feb 2015 20:20

If we do something wrong as a moderator for site's nd other user's best i think thats nt bad

27 Feb 2015 20:22

Nice suggestion charm

28 Feb 2015 01:50
Post is hidden!
28 Feb 2015 05:27

Quote by ladyihzai
;) good suggestion

thanks sis

28 Feb 2015 05:27

Quote by Saim_
good suggestion i hope admin will acept that :1st

thanks for the post

28 Feb 2015 05:29

Quote by Mehar..1
Nice suggestion charm :U

thanks for the support mehar

28 Feb 2015 05:38

Quote by Teardropp
I agree to this sis.. 'some' are juz focusin on abusing their power while there are a lot of abusers n fakes roaming around here to be cleaned :boo

i agree sis...and i think mobofree sir should hear the cries of normal users regarding those mods abusing powers and start cleaning up the moderators team else all good moderators as well will gt affected..i suggest that all normal users having problem with certain abusing power moderators should maybe can all write to mobofree regarding those mods attaching proofs and the name of those moderators abusing their powers...this the best thing to do sis

28 Feb 2015 05:47

yup those abusive fakes really one of the big mess in this site which by now should be gven attention though honestly sis, as i used to be moderator,i can assure you that moderators doing their best to clean up the site from those fakes but then thats not really helping since all this bad users do is keep making more ids...i think IP banning helps much if not totally.

28 Feb 2015 06:32

I agreed wid charm !..admin mobo assign who mod will able can do quick action !..for unxpected happen lik grave abused and also 'IF !..MODERATOR it involved ... choose mod brave and worthy!...no any bias thing for how it handled...

Edited by ladyihzai / 28 Feb 2015 06:34
28 Feb 2015 07:23

Quote by cr33pyface
Base on my observations,most of works in this site are only done by an admin/admins but all of works they cant possibly do quickly even if those concerns needing fast actions why??? its because admin/admins cant manage many responsibilities at a time...Therefore, i suggest that mobofree sir should start trusting moderators and give to them some of those minor responsibilities to help out in giving quick actions to users concerns...In connection to this maybe mobofree can firstly have a try entrusting some responsibilities to moderators with higher level....whats your opinion frnds???

28 Feb 2015 07:31

Im impressed.!! I was soo fed up with ppl saying in profile they are in usa and when you talk to them thy are in another country and ask for money ...usually pretty pictures to dupe stupid men to go with the fake profile....lol.. BUT YOU are as smart as you are beautiful.. Im very impressed!! I totally agree with you and I see others that share our opinion that these scammers and fake people NEED to be dealt with. I was ready to leave this site in disgust..but now I see there are others who are real and trying to make this a better place, I might stick around and join the fight. It wont be easy, but nothing worth anything ever is... Thanks for the post, and more importantly thanks for caring and trying to do whats right...HOPE THEY LISTEN !!!

28 Feb 2015 07:54

Quote by cr33pyface
yup those abusive
fakes really one of the big mess in this site which by now should be
gven attention though honestly sis, as i used to be moderator,i can
assure you that moderators doing their best to clean up the site from
those fakes but then thats not really helping since all this bad users
do is keep making more ids...i think IP banning helps much if not
totally.

true

28 Feb 2015 08:14

Quote by ladyihzai
I agreed wid charm !..admin mobo assign who mod will able can do quick action !..for unxpected happen lik grave abused and also 'IF !..MODERATOR it involved ... choose mod brave and worthy!...no any bias thing for how it handled...

you are definitely right zai

28 Feb 2015 08:15

Quote by LuckyLiker
Quote by cr33pyface

:hm

what you thinking? lol time for you to speak out

28 Feb 2015 08:22

Quote by OccultArcAngel
Im impressed.!! I was soo fed up with ppl saying in profile they are in usa and when you talk to them thy are in another country and ask for money ...usually pretty pictures to dupe stupid men to go with the fake profile....lol.. BUT YOU are as smart as you are beautiful.. Im very impressed!! I totally agree with you and I see others that share our opinion that these scammers and fake people NEED to be dealt with. I was ready to leave this site in disgust..but now I see there are others who are real and trying to make this a better place, I might stick around and join the fight. It wont be easy, but nothing worth anything ever is... Thanks for the post, and more importantly thanks for caring and trying to do whats right...HOPE THEY LISTEN !!!

thanks a lot for the appreciation and valuable comment frnd...your words helps a lot to strenghten us more to somehow contribute something useful for the betterness of the site..i really dnt know if this suggestion will be given attention but lets cross our fingers and hope for the best...thanks again

28 Feb 2015 08:23

Quote by glenjoy
Quote by cr33pyface
yup those abusive
fakes really one of the big mess in this site which by now should be
gven attention though honestly sis, as i used to be moderator,i can
assure you that moderators doing their best to clean up the site from
those fakes but then thats not really helping since all this bad users
do is keep making more ids...i think IP banning helps much if not
totally.

true

thanks for the support

28 Feb 2015 08:26

i just made another topic regarding on how to minimize users to make fake ids just to abuse.it would be a broad idea and long discussion..still waiting to be approved though so check it out whenever its already approve...goodluck to us

Edited by cr33pyface / 28 Feb 2015 08:27