International forum: Other - how to find true happiness and peace?
Share this topic
24 Feb 2015 12:01

peace begins with a smile
- mother teresa
has anyone ever told you
that money is the secret of true happiness? what
about popularity, position, or fame? do they really provide the kind of happiness and contentment that everyone longs for? try these steps which may bring you far closer to getting truly happy! they will set you on the path to sustainable happiness..

25 Feb 2015 03:01

be generous.. volunteer, practice random acts of kindness, and be generous..the act of giving always makes the heart more content with its self..peace and selfishness do not coexist very well..

25 Feb 2015 03:02

love Yourself.. dont be too hard on yourself..no one is perfect..love yourself and love life in all its forms..be open to accept things in a positive manner..

25 Feb 2015 03:04

ignore negative
comments..
remain cool and calm as a person..ignore the negativity (negative comments, happenings, people) around you..be understanding many times hard feelings exist due to not understanding the other person's point of view..when you start putting yourself in the person's place you begin to understand why he says what he says and you start breaking the wall of ego..

25 Feb 2015 03:05

be friendly.. be friendly and helpful..being friendly does not mean you have to bring home everyone you meet, but you can always put up a good, warm behavior in front of others..when you give positive vibes, you will attract positive vibes..

25 Feb 2015 03:06

never argue.. dont enter into an argument for silly things..nothing is worth fighting over and you cannot change other people..remember these two rules before picking up a fight..it's not worth it after all..

25 Feb 2015 03:07

stay busy.. keep yourself busy with something constructive..but do keep some time for relaxation too..

25 Feb 2015 03:09

think positive.. always, take lessons from the events in your life..turn disappointments into life lessons..explore courses in sustainable happiness and positive psychology..

25 Feb 2015 03:10

be yourself.. try not to compare yourself with others..everyone is unique in this world..cherish the fact and feel nice about yourself..you have everything including a nice heart..

25 Feb 2015 03:11

forgive and forget.. remember that your body will experience the harmful effects of keeping anger and hatred inside you..if you forgive you will be able to forget..forgiving may not be easy but it brings you tremendous peace..forgive for your sake, if not theirs..

25 Feb 2015 03:12

be honest.. be honest with yourself and what you want, and what you expect from yourself and others..it is not easy at first..if you know what you really want, then you could achieve your goals easier..

25 Feb 2015 03:13

hmm true happiness can only be found when people knows how to be contented for whatever they can have and achieve,,i dnt mean that we have to be contented for what we have and stop aiming for something...i mean out of hard work, people should learn to be contented for the fruit of it and never be regretful.......DISCONTENTMENT is the one that makes people unhappy,bore and greedy... thats my own opinion

25 Feb 2015 03:13

stay calm.. being calm keeps a person from making hasty decisions..once something is said or done, it cannot be taken back..it takes practice, so hang in there..

25 Feb 2015 03:14

Quote by cr33pyface
hmm true happiness can only be found when people knows how to be contented for whatever they can have and achieve,,i dnt mean that we have to be contented for what we have and stop aiming for something...i mean out of hard work, people should learn to be contented for the fruit of it and never be regretful.......DISCONTENTMENT is the one that makes people unhappy,bore and greedy... thats my own opinion

thanks sa post..

25 Feb 2015 03:15

making assumptions
can be painful..
you are only in your head..you never know what someone else is thinking or what they meant by their comment..ask questions if you want to be sure..

25 Feb 2015 03:16

remember not to take
things personally..
rarely anything anyone does is about you..it is based on their own dreams and desires..you never know how someone else's life is going..

25 Feb 2015 03:17

smile.. smiling is
infectious..if you make
yourself smile for a minute, you are using all kinds of facial muscles, and you cant help but feel good..

25 Feb 2015 03:19

dont try.. if you can
accomplish even the
smallest goal, it will pave the way for bigger and better things..with goals accomplished, it sends a message to yourself, that you are a winner, and can do what ever you set your mind to..

25 Feb 2015 03:20

Never, ever, give up! you are unique and special in all the world..if life knocks you down get back up..failing is not in getting knocked down, it is in staying down..

25 Feb 2015 03:21

know that by being
truthful and positive
and by helping others,
you can have more..

691 online
Sports news
Kanu Mourns: I’ve Lost An Irreplaceable Mother
  Exclusive By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: N...
Kanu: Falcons Have Quality To Beat Indomitable Lionesses
  By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: Nwankwo Kan...
NPFL SUPER 4 Hosting Pleases Enugu State Governor
  By Sab Osuji: Enugu state governor, If...