International forum: Politics - Does the Spirit of Politics evolved, & even Social Media Networking site influences by political motivation?
Share this topic
16 Mar 2014 18:08

As far as the social media networking site is concerned....
Yes! I see it and observed that some of other site influenced by political propaganda and dirty games.

16 Mar 2014 18:30

Sir Clixsters, do you really like politics section?
If yes! Then nobody will reply you (us) in the politics section, because everyone dislikes this section without me & you! Anyway, your question is unanswerable (difficult) for me.

`

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 16 Mar 2014 18:39
16 Mar 2014 18:57

All section under forum is very important to me.
I don't care if they don't like politics because I don't like also politics..
I created this topics just to get the feedback from the floor.
I really appreciate your comments and feedback because you are very active in all sections..
Are you chosen as Mod in Forum? I wish too... I think you deserved it.

16 Mar 2014 19:09

Quote by clixsters
All section under forum is very important to me.
I don't care if they don't like politics because I don't like also politics..
I created this topics just to get the feedback from the floor.
I really appreciate your comments and feedback because you are very active in all sections..
Are you chosen as Mod in Forum? I wish too... I think you deserved it.

Yes Sir Thankyou Very Much, We have to create the topics in all sections for getting feedback from all members & I have great apprection of your comment especially for me!

16 Mar 2014 19:13

Just stay as you are... I know someday you will reap the fruits of your labor...

16 Mar 2014 19:19

Quote by clixsters
Just stay as you are... I know someday you will reap the fruits of your labor... ;)

17 Mar 2014 08:32
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2014 08:38
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2014 08:48

Quote by gara25
The Implications for the millions of individuals who use social network sites (SNSs). ....
mass media's influence on the political and public agendas, control in social media, human motivation is intrinsic
to it, that is why a big YES ,the spirit of political evolved to all social media site .. Politics more on dirty games .. dirty games more on dirty politician ... hahahahahahahahah my dream to become a president of philippines and i will implements my law about the dirty politics is not allowed , deal or no deal or else i will kick you .. Hahahhahaha joke :lol

Hehehe, you are president of philipines & believe yourself. .

17 Mar 2014 09:00
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2014 09:01
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2014 09:12

Quote by gara25
Im the president of oninon organization wafa bro you want to know what is that ? ...

Oninon origanization!
Oh I think it`s a party of your country which is working for the development of onions & I also like to work with labours, just like I am doing anyway, tell me about?

17 Mar 2014 09:16
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2014 09:18
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2014 09:24
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2014 09:32

Quote by gara25
Wafa bro onions and vegetables .. I will invite you on my ONION ORGANIZATION .. i know you love and like to eat vegetables . And we are the same :lol

Yes I absolutely like to eat green vegetables & I`ll also invite you to pakistan as a president!

17 Mar 2014 09:38

FB is rampant by political campaign and political harassment.. trial by publicity always present because some media men used also as puppet by other tycoon politician...

17 Mar 2014 09:39

Quote by gara25
Wafa bro .... I will teach my brother red on how to plant ONION's on the backyard , and also on the empty can of milk and on the pot , If you wanted to learn on how to plant the ONION's ,dont shy to approach me wafa bro ok .. Im willing to teach on on the first step to the last step even if on how to harvest the Onion's .. :)

ma'am I am more active than you in these works because I am villager & these works are part of my daily routine.

17 Mar 2014 12:45
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2014 12:58

Buti na lang may mobofree