International forum: Other - MOD MISUSING POWERS..NO ACTION?????
Share this topic
18 Feb 2015 08:44

Its undeniable that there is/are moderator/s and even admin obviously and proudly misusing her/his power as moderator/admin and as loyal long time members of this site i think we should be given freedom to express what we have been seeing within this site which we treated as our virtual home...this is true..moderator/admin proudly and publicly misusing his/her mod power but then its unbelievable that higher admins nevr take actions on this regardless of reports being sent to them regarding this moderator...why??????? are normal users not safety anymore in this site against this moderator/admin deleting ids due to his/her own personal issues and for personal benefits??? moderators should be our heroes protecting us from harmful people but as we can see this moderator is/are the one harmful to normal users and much harmful for the site dignity.....state your opinions here mobofree users..thanks

Edited by cr33pyface / 18 Feb 2015 09:03
18 Feb 2015 13:46

This is a great advice but too late .when you were mod . Creepyfake Remember.!

18 Feb 2015 13:48

Dear user, thank you for your concern. Please be more specific about certain messages or topics for example. We will look and pay more atenttion. Thank you.

18 Feb 2015 13:55

Quote by cr33pyface
Its undeniable that there is/are moderator/s and even admin obviously and proudly misusing her/his power as moderator/admin and as loyal long time members of this site i think we should be given freedom to express what we have been seeing within this site which we treated as our virtual home...this is true..moderator/admin proudly and publicly misusing his/her mod power but then its unbelievable that higher admins nevr take actions on this regardless of reports being sent to them regarding this moderator...why??????? are normal users not safety anymore in this site against this moderator/admin deleting ids due to his/her own personal issues and for personal benefits??? moderators should be our heroes protecting us from harmful people but as we can see this moderator is/are the one harmful to normal users and much harmful for the site dignity.....state your opinions here mobofree users..thanks

Mention the name of moderator who missuse his/her power do not point out moderators moderators contains all team members in such cases you should point out that particular mod or admin

18 Feb 2015 13:56

Quote by Mobofree
Dear user, thank you for your concern. Please be more specific about certain messages or topics for example. We will look and pay more atenttion. Thank you.

thank you sir .we are here with you

18 Feb 2015 13:58

Quote by Mobofree

Well said Sir

18 Feb 2015 14:02

Quote by khan j
Quote by cr33pyface

Mention the name of moderator who missuse his/her power do not point out moderators moderators contains all team members in such cases you should point out that particular mod or admin :)

khan bro

18 Feb 2015 14:02

MEESUM, YOUR 1ST COMMENT ISNT APPROPRIATE AS YOU ARE MODERATOR HERE

18 Feb 2015 14:04
Post is hidden!
18 Feb 2015 14:08

Well said

18 Feb 2015 14:20

18 Feb 2015 14:20

Quote by Meesum

Pls its hurtfull but I tried to on the centre of it I respect u in real n a masquerading mood all tht been said n done I look up in ur position coz ur great but my heart is at risk on am a long time user in this site and I almost kill my self defending on it thts me my loyalty comes from my heart n every 1 is hurting n this place not only u we r on same roof as av said but how come if the shattered 1 is too frozen from fear pls stop this if ur defending some 1I too and my heart burst as big as the UNIVERSE :cry/!!!!!

18 Feb 2015 14:25

thank you mobofree said

18 Feb 2015 14:41

Quote by china24
Quote by Meesum

Pls its hurtfull but I tried to on the centre of it I respect u in real n a masquerading mood all tht been said n done I look up in ur position coz ur great but my heart is at risk on am a long time user in this site and I almost kill my self defending on it thts me my loyalty comes from my heart n every 1 is hurting n this place not only u we r on same roof as av said but how come if the shattered 1 is too frozen from fear pls stop this if ur defending some 1I too and my heart burst as big as the UNIVERSE :cry/!!!!!

We r loyal to dis site mobofree..were been here for a longin time .. But somtimes there's a discrimination lossing a loyal and dedicated mod

18 Feb 2015 14:43

Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by china24
Quote by Meesum

We r loyal to dis site mobofree..were been here for a longin time .. But somtimes there's a discrimination lossing a loyal and dedicated mod ;(

Thts wht I mean to explain jud and it threatens my conscience

18 Feb 2015 14:47

18 Feb 2015 15:08

Quote by china24
Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by china24

We r loyal to dis site mobofree..were been here for a longin time .. But somtimes there's a discrimination lossing a loyal and dedicated mod ;(

Thts wht I mean to explain jud and it threatens my conscience :cry

18 Feb 2015 15:10

Quote by Meesum
Quote by khan j
Quote by cr33pyface

Mention the name of moderator who missuse his/her power do not point out moderators moderators contains all team members in such cases you should point out that particular mod or admin :)

khan bro :yes

18 Feb 2015 15:11

Quote by ANTIDOTE1
MEESUM, YOUR 1ST COMMENT ISNT APPROPRIATE AS YOU ARE MODERATOR HERE :no

18 Feb 2015 15:14

Quote by ANTIDOTE1
MEESUM, YOUR 1ST COMMENT ISNT APPROPRIATE AS YOU ARE MODERATOR HERE :no