International forum: Religion - Muslim getting married to Christian __ !!!!
Share this topic
13 Feb 2015 15:41

Is this a crime for a Christian too get married too Muslim lady/ male ?

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 13 Feb 2015 15:42
13 Feb 2015 16:09

Convertin' to christian is a great crime for a muslim but if he can convert the christian to muslim that's great!

13 Feb 2015 16:10

Quote by SajjadDowneyJr.
Convertin' to christian is a great crime for a muslim but if he can convert the christian to muslim that's great! :U

O really ? can ya teach me

13 Feb 2015 16:10

I have seen uncountable couples here who are proudly married from different religions therefore I don`t think that it can be sinful for anyone to get married with the person of another religion

Actually human beings have collectively created religious differences in the world & there`re internationally made some laws for the disallowances of non-religious marriages but we have to disregard & neglect their dramatizations

Just follow your love

13 Feb 2015 16:11

Quote by Wafa-waseem
I have seen uncountable couples here who are proudly married from different religions therefore I don`t think that it can be sinful for anyone to get married with the person of another religion

Actually human beings have collectively created religious differences in the world & there`re internationally made some laws for the disallowances of non-religious marriages but we have to disregard & neglect their dramatizations

Just follow your love :)

13 Feb 2015 16:12

Quote by Wafa-waseem

Just follow your love :)

That nice sir

13 Feb 2015 16:14

islam doesn't allow to marry another religion's people if he can't convert the christian to muslim!
That's prerequisite!

13 Feb 2015 16:15

Quote by SajjadDowneyJr.
islam doesn't allow to marry another religion's people if he can't convert the christian to muslim!
That's prerequisite!

OK

13 Feb 2015 16:54

No, but first he/she accept Islam

14 Feb 2015 19:51

Quote by SajjadDowneyJr.
That's prerequisite!

You're wrong. They won't force you if dont want to convert to islam. My friend married to a muslim guy and shes a christian... and still, every sunday she goes to church
. It's just that they respect one's religion just sharing;)

14 Feb 2015 19:52

Quote by Loqa02
Quote by SajjadDowneyJr.
That's prerequisite!

You're wrong. They won't force you if dont want to convert to islam. My friend married to a muslim guy and shes a christian... and still, every sunday she goes to church
. It's just that they respect one's religion just sharing;)

Nice dear

14 Feb 2015 20:10

as I know Muslims never allow to converting into Christian ,,,more over a Christian woman allow to convert into muslim and can marrying muslim till the woman believe the worship religion is something very personal in nature ,,it is a deep relationship a connection more strong than the one which established between man and his wife ,,, however islams does not force people to convert ,,same in Christianity ... it is the truth that every willing person is welcome to embrace ,,however this does not mean that we should not used our sense and reason to choose the person we intend to marry ,,indeed there are many things involved that must be considered before a couples decides to get married the foremost factor is that there is should be HARMONY between both terms of their financial status and religious set up,,, religion is not a trivial matter to be ignored,,

14 Feb 2015 20:12

Quote by _HANNAH_
as I know Muslims never allow to converting into Christian ,,,more over a Christian woman allow to convert into muslim and can marrying muslim till the woman believe the worship religion is something very personal in nature ,,it is a deep relationship a connection more strong than the one which established between man and his wife ,,, however islams does not force people to convert ,,same in Christianity ... it is the truth that every willing person is welcome to embrace ,,however this does not mean that we should not used our sense and reason to choose the person we intend to marry ,,indeed there are many things involved that must be considered before a couples decides to get married the foremost factor is that there is should be HARMONY between both terms of their financial status and religious set up,,, religion is not a trivial matter to be ignored,, :)

Thanks sissy for tha lovely point

14 Feb 2015 20:25

No,no,no!my bfr is muslim,,and we will go to married,,and I will be good wife for my muslim husband!

14 Feb 2015 21:14
Post is hidden!
15 Feb 2015 08:21
Post is hidden!
15 Feb 2015 08:21
Post is hidden!
15 Feb 2015 08:25
Post is hidden!
15 Feb 2015 08:27
Post is hidden!
15 Feb 2015 08:33
Post is hidden!