International forum: Romance & Friendship - D☺ U Make Your Girlfriend Feel Special...???
Share this topic
13 Feb 2015 06:32

It's not always easy to make your girlfriend feel special. You may feel like whatever you say comes out wrong, or that your attempts at romance are always thwarted. Or maybe you feel like showing up at her place with a DVD and a bag of Doritos is enough to make her swoon. Whatever you're struggling with, M☺B☺Free is here to tell you how to make your girlfriend feel like the most special person in the world because that's who she is, isn't she?

13 Feb 2015 11:23

yeah.! I make my only heart to feeling happy evertime in her life okay and am greatful to him that God has make our life togather okay and i promise that i wil forgottn her yeah but i can,t call name because if she see dis stust she wil know that i can,t do anything in my without yeah and geeting all fans in all over the world okay and thanks them so so so much yea...

13 Feb 2015 11:26

She has no time for me

13 Feb 2015 12:49

Quote by Wafa-waseem
She has no time for me :lol

I don't blieve u maybe is a secret

13 Feb 2015 13:37
Post is hidden!
13 Feb 2015 14:07

i dont know even experance that becous i dont have any gf belive or not

13 Feb 2015 14:19

Quote by christine123
Quote by Wafa-waseem
She has no time for me :lol

I don't blieve u maybe is a secret :)

I Agree with you Maybe is a secret

13 Feb 2015 14:20

I dOnt knw

Edited by dhaine / 13 Feb 2015 14:20
13 Feb 2015 14:21

Quote by monirkhan
i dont know even experance that becous i dont have any gf belive or not

i'm too .

13 Feb 2015 14:25

Quote by SHAHIN619

It's not always easy to make your girlfriend feel special. You may feel like whatever you say comes out wrong, or that your attempts at romance are always thwarted. Or maybe you feel like showing up at her place with a DVD and a bag of Doritos is enough to make her swoon. Whatever you're struggling with, M☺B☺Free is here to tell you how to make your girlfriend feel like the most special person in the world because that's who she is, isn't she? :hm

SPECIAL AS A BLACK BERRY WINE

13 Feb 2015 14:27

Quote by china24
Quote by SHAHIN619

It's not always easy to make your girlfriend feel special. You may feel like whatever you say comes out wrong, or that your attempts at romance are always thwarted. Or maybe you feel like showing up at her place with a DVD and a bag of Doritos is enough to make her swoon. Whatever you're struggling with, M☺B☺Free is here to tell you how to make your girlfriend feel like the most special person in the world because that's who she is, isn't she? :hm

SPECIAL AS A BLACK BERRY WINE