International forum: Other - Wake Up On Time....???
Share this topic
12 Feb 2015 16:14

Do you have trouble waking up on time in the mornings despite desperate attempts to do so? Are you afraid you might lose your job or fail a class because you can’t get up on time? While most people can simply set an alarm clock and get up at the desired time, almost everybody has trouble rousing themselves at some point, and many people frequently sleep through their alarms. If you’re chronically late for work, or if you just need to make sure you don’t miss your flight early tomorrow morning, read on. ..

12 Feb 2015 17:14

It so long too read all , anyway sleep nice and comfortable

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 12 Feb 2015 17:19
12 Feb 2015 17:16

Quote by SHAHIN619

Do you have trouble waking up on time in the mornings despite desperate attempts to do so? Are you afraid you might lose your job or fail a class because you can’t get up on time? While most people can simply set an alarm clock and get up at the desired time, almost everybody has trouble rousing themselves at some point, and many people frequently sleep through their alarms. If you’re chronically late for work, or if you just need to make sure you don’t miss your flight early tomorrow morning, read on. ..

No unless if I feel pain or got an ilness

12 Feb 2015 20:37

Hmmmmmmm,,,,I wake up every morning without clock at 4.30

12 Feb 2015 20:52

eh, i wake up pretty easily, but i hate doing everything quickly, i often skip normal morning stuff, sometimes even breakfast because i like to start my day slowly.