International forum: Other - Do U Make Time Pass Faster..???
Share this topic
11 Feb 2015 15:15

Very few people would ever put “Waiting” at the top of their list of favorite things to do, and yet we all need to wait for something (or someone) at one time or another. Whether you are trying to get through an unexpected wait of a few minutes or need to get through several weeks or months, we have advice for you on how to make time go faster. !! .

11 Feb 2015 15:49

Quote by SHAHIN619

Very few people would ever put “Waiting” at the top of their list of favorite things to do, and yet we all need to wait for something (or someone) at one time or another. Whether you are trying to get through an unexpected wait of a few minutes or need to get through several weeks or months, we have advice for you on how to make time go faster. !! .

As much as I can I love to make the time freez but in this so called technical world time can travel to fast that u can't hold anythin in this world unless ull learn to cherished it ...

11 Feb 2015 15:51

Quote by china24
Quote by SHAHIN619

As much as I can I love to make the time freez but in this so called technical world time can travel to fast that u can't hold anythin in this world unless ull learn to cherished it ...

my kabibi

17 Feb 2015 14:39

Tym pass? i wish i can it pass more faster!