International forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - Back Up Your Mobile Phone...???
Share this topic
10 Feb 2015 18:02

An unfortunate reality is that mobile phones, like any device more complex than a table lamp, are prone to occasional catastrophic failure. In some cases, a restoration to factory settings and/ or wiping off data from the device may be warranted for various reasons. In either event, if such a thing happens, one way or another, you lose whatever you have saved on that phone. Here is how to be prepared. ..

10 Feb 2015 21:05

If you don't know how to backup and wipe data pls ask me I will teach u

Edited by christine123 / 11 Feb 2015 12:39
10 Feb 2015 22:05

Quote by SHAHIN619

An unfortunate reality is that mobile phones, like any device more complex than a table lamp, are prone to occasional catastrophic failure. In some cases, a restoration to factory settings and/ or wiping off data from the device may be warranted for various reasons. In either event, if such a thing happens, one way or another, you lose whatever you have saved on that phone. Here is how to be prepared. ..

Saving in memory card but seems all the apps are affected shan my whts up is diactivitated and thts the problem why I delete all of my photos coz I hv doubts of usin all my aps in mobo uploading is not working...

11 Feb 2015 08:30

there has many mchanic:P

11 Feb 2015 09:59

i am failig many times when i am creating topic what is problem i was created three topics in forum but all are visible and in my profile there are same topics new topics are not updating in my profile what i do

11 Feb 2015 11:50

Quote by LuckyLiker
i am failig many times when i am creating topic what is problem i was created three topics in forum but all are visible and in my profile there are same topics new topics are not updating in my profile what i do

Nibhaga New Topic Mobofree approve kando poe uhe baahr enda aen poe users comment kanda