International forum: Other - self centered
Share this topic
9 Feb 2015 15:05

I hate people who thinks things on his side only i wish they are not selfcinterd

9 Feb 2015 17:33

I don't understand
Is this the topic , or quote ?
What ur point in this topic dear friend ?

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 9 Feb 2015 23:16
9 Feb 2015 20:31

that's an opinion.

10 Feb 2015 01:04

Quote by tamerat315
I hate people who thinks things on his side only i wish they are not selfcinterd

may be it is a question of z kind of motivation caused z effect .. smtyms we fail to put ourselves in their shoes & that is why we tend to condemn them with what they did coz we hv no idea how painful it kud hv bin if zy persue that tng z way we wished them to .. may be zy had a more prolonged future sights than us <forcastig tngs from z stand point of z current situations> ..so plz lets put ourselves in z shoes of zoz ppl who acted or said odd at times

10 Feb 2015 01:33

Quote by Sewyew83
Quote by tamerat315

may be it is a question of z kind of motivation caused z effect .. smtyms we fail to put ourselves in their shoes & that is why we tend to condemn them with what they did coz we hv no idea how painful it kud hv bin if zy persue that tng z way we wished them to .. may be zy had a more prolonged future sights than us <forcastig tngs from z stand point of z current situations> ..so plz lets put ourselves in z shoes of zoz ppl who acted or said odd at times

Good

10 Feb 2015 05:30

10 Feb 2015 08:55

Ahh.. First what is SELF... We are not these bodies..we are spirit souls that HAVE bodies... Our ego identification...who we see, think, and feel ourselves to be... that is first.. because false ego.. thinking we are these bodies and operating on THAT platform will always be trouble for ourselves and others...To BE spiritual requires us to free of the bodily prison. There is no false ego, no 'big' I and 'little' you. There is only us and we.

10 Feb 2015 12:08

self centered is someone who only thinks about himself, his own needs and his own interests, or is actions or behaviors taken by someone that show a concern only for that person's needs.

Edited by christine123 / 10 Feb 2015 12:08
12 Feb 2015 16:39

People who are selfish encludi those who do crimenal act becouse of being self centerd narrow thinking

12 Feb 2015 16:42

Thanks 4 ur great idea