International forum: Romance & Friendship - ANYONE LOST A LOVE ONE
Share this topic
6 Feb 2015 12:03

Hii everyone and cheers.. Im from afar and i have lost my love one back 6 years ago..I have made a promise to her that i can never love again and here i am today findinh it hard to love again..Also im sad and is it ok if i can break my promise to love again?? Also im believing she is always with me yet

6 Feb 2015 16:09

Did she promise to stay with you forever? If yes, why did she pass away or leave you? She has violated the promise therefore you should also break your promise & seek your love with someone else

6 Feb 2015 16:45

WELL YES WHEN WE WERE FRIENDS AND LOVERS WE PROMISED TO BE TOGETHER IN LIFE IN YEARS TO COME.. BUT IT TURNS OUT BAD THAT SHE DIED IN AN UNEXPECTED TIME.. SGE DIED IN MY ARMS AND AS SGE DIED IN MY ARMS I MADE A PROMISE TO HER THAT I WILL NEVER LOVE AGAIN.. THOU I KNOW SHE BROKE OUR PROMISES NOT BY WILLINGLY LIVING ME BUT BY DEATH.. SO I HAVE KEPT THAT PROMISE FOR 6 YEARS NOW...I WANA LOVE BUT I CANT COZ A PROMISE IS A PROMISE..I WISH I HAVE TGE CHANCE TO BREAK IT UP

THANKS FOR COMMENTING

6 Feb 2015 16:54

How sad it is...
im sorry and i guess its heart breaking.. so maybe if you truly love her and wanna hold on than proof to her you love her.

Goodluck and Cheers

7 Feb 2015 18:46

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Did she promise to stay with you forever? If yes, why did she pass away or leave you? She has violated the promise therefore you should also break your promise & seek your love with someone else :)

Well said wafa

Edited by christine123 / 7 Feb 2015 19:00