International forum: Romance & Friendship - How to Express Your Feelings to the One You Love?
Share this topic
6 Feb 2015 04:56

Saying "I love you" isn't the only way to let someone know how you feel.

SO

How to Express Your Feelings to the One You Love?

6 Feb 2015 15:48

Quote by Syful-islma
Saying "I love you" isn't the only way to let someone know how you feel.

SO

How to Express Your Feelings to the One You Love? :hm

to expressing thru saying I love is already common but for me I love to say that to the man whom I love ,,especially when he replied my love I love you too it makes my earwax clean itself just kidding anyway the way I express my feelings to my love is simple I'm not saying I love you in a thousand times but I let him to feel how he is important to me ,,though we are in separate way

6 Feb 2015 20:06

To say (I love you) isn`t true love! Somehow you have to convince your boy(girl)friend that you are really inlove with her / him or simply you would have to prove yourself as a true lover practically.

Spending more time, visiting romantic places, caring fascinatingly, paying attention, talking lovingly, understanding inner feelings, lovemaking or convincing love can be more better than saying (I love you) hundred times.

Anyhow you have to expose your real feelings of love

6 Feb 2015 23:55

kick your lovers head and say you are my inner soul

6 Feb 2015 23:57

If you are long distance just make a call after hallo....hallo....Ooo my love just wanted to hear whether you are still alive"

7 Feb 2015 00:50

By action!