International forum: Computers - Should children be allowed to use the Internet??
Share this topic
6 Feb 2015 04:38

The title is self explainitory, but I was wondering if you personally would allow you're children to use the internet??
Now a days it seems that kids spend more time on the internet then reading or doing homework. This is why a like the Harry Potter books. Anything that gets kids away from the TV or the computer is ok in my book. Do you think that kids on computers playing games etc. is one of the reasons why the US education system is failing? The best mathematician's in the world are coming out of India atm. Is this because of their lack of technology?? Tell me what you think about the internet, education system, etc.

6 Feb 2015 19:07

yes why not , this is model generation , but advice also needed , internet can also destroyed children or kidz mind

6 Feb 2015 19:09

I started using internet age 11 too 12 age no big deal , wanna learn advice from people all over d world

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 6 Feb 2015 19:09
6 Feb 2015 21:02

i'm on internet since i was 7-8, i was doing various quizzes and such, and my sis is on internet since she was like 6, she was watching cartoons on youtube so i taught her to search for them herself. the world didn't collapse. you mentioned american education system, but that only fails BECAUSE THEY'RE AMERICAN and can't do any decent systems. here kids on internet are so okay it's getting annoying that i didn't have such things back in elementary.

Edited by FruitsPunchSamurai / 6 Feb 2015 21:03
6 Feb 2015 21:04

Quote by FruitsPunchSamurai
i'm on internet since i was 7-8, i was doing various quizzes and such, and my sis is on internet since she was like 6, she was watching cartoons on youtube so i taught her to search for them herself. the world didn't collapse. you mentioned american education system, but that only fails BECAUSE THEY'RE AMERICAN and can't do any decent systems. here kids on internet are so okay it's getting annoying that i didn't have such things back in elementary.

Nice samurai

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 6 Feb 2015 21:05
6 Feb 2015 22:58

Children Using internet will depend on how they are guided their thoughts and most important "pple" around them

8 Feb 2015 12:56

Quote by 0705189373
Children Using internet will depend on how they are guided their thoughts and most important "pple" around them

Great .

17 Feb 2015 08:06

Open this link and see magic, it's real av tried it. Its time to smile.http://mightyincome.com/?refer=26720

25 Feb 2015 17:19

why not