International forum: Romance & Friendship - Is it ok to love in exchange of money?
Share this topic
3 Feb 2015 07:34

I think it's horrible idea to give man/woman money to pay their bills or for other reasons. He/She technically hasn't "earned" it and he/she knows it. So she won't generally appreciate the gesture. That is just my opinion. But let's say you have been dating him/her for a couple of months and he/she starts dropping hints of bills being due.
What's the general rule of thumb for giving your boyfriend/girlfriend money?

6 Feb 2015 15:51
Post is hidden!
6 Feb 2015 23:08

Love matters not money

7 Feb 2015 00:15

presently lv cant exist witout money. MR MONEY is d driver 4 MISS LV. wo is searching 4 MR U. so mr u if u want mis lv get mr money he cul take u 2 any heart park u wish 2 serve mr romance

7 Feb 2015 01:02

WITH OUT MONEY YOUR NOTHING, I CAN ALWAY SAY, MONEY SPE PEOPLE LISTING IN ANY COMMITY

7 Feb 2015 08:32

it's not love, it's symbiosis, maybe even parasitism.

19 Feb 2015 15:40

not all girls/boys after money only.....love in exchange of money isnt love at all...its a thinking of a hooker...sorry for that word but thats the truth

19 Feb 2015 15:54

We call them "gold diggers" their eyes are straight into your pocket their minds thinking of how to get them and how much not only love in love even friends!

685 online
Sports news
ITTF Nigeria Open: Assar Thanks Lagos Fans For Support
Egypt table tennis star, Omar Assar, has...
Excited Ike Uche Extends Gimnastic de Tarragona Stay Until 2019
By Johnny Edward: Former Super Eagles st...
CHAN Eagles: Yusuf Calls Up Plateau Captain Golbe For Suspended Okogbue
By Johnny Edward: Super Eagles assistant...