International forum: Romance & Friendship - Is it ok to love in exchange of money?
Share this topic
3 Feb 2015 07:34

I think it's horrible idea to give man/woman money to pay their bills or for other reasons. He/She technically hasn't "earned" it and he/she knows it. So she won't generally appreciate the gesture. That is just my opinion. But let's say you have been dating him/her for a couple of months and he/she starts dropping hints of bills being due.
What's the general rule of thumb for giving your boyfriend/girlfriend money?

6 Feb 2015 15:51
Post is hidden!
6 Feb 2015 23:08

Love matters not money

7 Feb 2015 00:15

presently lv cant exist witout money. MR MONEY is d driver 4 MISS LV. wo is searching 4 MR U. so mr u if u want mis lv get mr money he cul take u 2 any heart park u wish 2 serve mr romance

7 Feb 2015 01:02

WITH OUT MONEY YOUR NOTHING, I CAN ALWAY SAY, MONEY SPE PEOPLE LISTING IN ANY COMMITY

7 Feb 2015 08:32

it's not love, it's symbiosis, maybe even parasitism.

19 Feb 2015 15:40

not all girls/boys after money only.....love in exchange of money isnt love at all...its a thinking of a hooker...sorry for that word but thats the truth

19 Feb 2015 15:54

We call them "gold diggers" their eyes are straight into your pocket their minds thinking of how to get them and how much not only love in love even friends!