International forum: Romance & Friendship - many people are busy creating fake account ?
Share this topic
2 Feb 2015 09:49

Why?let's share our opinion please

Edited by christine123 / 7 Feb 2015 19:59
6 Feb 2015 15:55

A lot of them , mostly chat room user ,,one user always with multiple id to abuse

6 Feb 2015 19:32

Normal creation of fake IDs is less than 10 accounts of an individual person because it is mostly happening here in order to blackmail or irritate others.

Some ordinary users create more than 200 accounts in a single day! They have no categorical reason for the creation of more accounts. Few days ago, I asked an abuser (who created 50 accounts in an hour) why do you create fake accounts? He replied me indignantly, I`d have an original account here but mobofree has unreasoningly deactivated it therefore I`m creating fake IDs in order to abuse their team members.

I think abusers have also reasons for the creation of fake accounts & presently we have no solution

7 Feb 2015 19:02

Quote by _BABez_kiD_
A lot of them , mostly chat room user ,,one user always with multiple id to abuse
how do you know BABez

7 Feb 2015 19:04

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Normal creation of fake IDs is less than 10 accounts of an individual person because it is mostly happening here in order to blackmail or irritate others.

Some ordinary users create more than 200 accounts in a single day! They have no categorical reason for the creation of more accounts. Few days ago, I asked an abuser (who created 50 accounts in an hour) why do you create fake accounts? He replied me indignantly, I`d have an original account here but mobofree has unreasoningly deactivated it therefore I`m creating fake IDs in order to abuse their team members.

I think abusers have also reasons for the creation of fake accounts & presently we have no solution :)

Edited by christine123 / 7 Feb 2015 19:04
7 Feb 2015 19:21

Quote by Wafa-waseem

I think abusers have also reasons for the creation of fake accounts & presently we have no solution :)

Ya re right wafa , look or visit mobofree online user , most re fake , how can a single user having a 200 id sametime with different gender of females and male this is bad OK ,, I'm not saying everyone re fake ,but I'm saying chat room seriously need 5 moderator their , so ya can belive my words , see what apond to me , I didn't accept a user friend request , she/he (fake pic/fake gender of females but male ) he was so angry on me , he promise to blackmail/abuse me with his friends , can't mentioned name of them !!! how long can ya blacklist them , wherever ya do so , they will always be back for u with new id ,, in a day they created above 200 I'd same time ,, May God help ,, but I will try too forget my pass and forcus on present ,

always Remember this friends don't Allow social world affect ur real world thanks

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 7 Feb 2015 19:22
7 Feb 2015 19:25

U can ever know them , only if they abuse ya ,,,

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 7 Feb 2015 19:25
7 Feb 2015 19:26

Quote by _BABez_kiD_
U can ever know them , only if they abuse ya ,,,

Ok

7 Feb 2015 19:32

majority of fake accounts are created by chatters if theire Id get ban they come back with new Id using proxy some are using fake and abusive accounts For flood and abuse but it's not new thing in mobofree it's started from the early days of mobo free from the start of mobofree till now I can say mobofree improved a lot rules are changing our Admin is trying hard to make it hard for flooder and abuser or others who are creating fake accounts But for now it's our (moderators) job to handle flooders and abusers and fakers it's our duty we should do it well and also we need users help as well to prevent mobofree from this issue of fake accounts

7 Feb 2015 19:39

Quote by khan j
majority of fake accounts are created by chatters if theire Id get ban they come back with new Id using proxy some are using fake and abusive accounts For flood and abuse but it's not new thing in mobofree it's started from the early days of mobo free from the start of mobofree till now I can say mobofree improved a lot rules are changing our Admin is trying hard to make it hard for flooder and abuser or others who are creating fake accounts But for now it's our (moderators) job to handle flooders and abusers and fakers it's our duty we should do it well and also we need users help as well to prevent mobofree from this issue of fake accounts :)

Well said Khan j

7 Feb 2015 19:40

Abusers have categorical availability for the creation of 200 accounts in an individual day. Most of Indian abusers have loudly claimed to bring a new account in a minute in order to abuse in the chatrooms. Can you imagine the immediateness for the creation of fake IDs?

If someone is able to bring an account in the minute, how many accounts will he or she create in the whole day? I`m sorry to say that an Indian abuser can definitely create more or less 200 accounts in the single day

Furthermore moboteam is still attempting to surmount the abusers but presently we have no other way except to ban them immediately

7 Feb 2015 19:43

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Abusers have categorical availability for the creation of 200 accounts in an individual day. Most of Indian abusers have loudly claimed to bring a new account in a minute in order to abuse in the chatrooms. Can you imagine the immediateness for the creation of fake IDs?

If someone is able to bring an account in the minute, how many accounts will he or she create in the whole day? I`m sorry to say that an Indian abuser can definitely create more or less 200 accounts in the single day

Furthermore moboteam is still attempting to surmount the abusers but presently we have no other way except to ban them immediately :)

7 Feb 2015 19:45

I do understand most fake acc re created by Indian male and females , I know someone from Indian using 45 id on mobofree , he has about 45 id right male n females gender , everyone know him on chatroom. ,, but can't he been banned ? Ever lie, we all know him , but mod don't banned him ,, OK if he can his real id , what About his fake ones , online !!!

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 7 Feb 2015 19:47
7 Feb 2015 19:45

Quote by _BABez_kiD_
An individual user cannot use 200 accounts at the same time but he or she can definitely create more than 200 accounts in the single day, that`s what I have said above kido

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 7 Feb 2015 19:48
7 Feb 2015 19:48

its not important how many accounts they creating per day if we continually ban theire fake accounts they get hearted they getting serious shock they can't continue their method of creating fake accounts everyday in that case they have to deal with moderators for peaceful chat

7 Feb 2015 19:49

its all from me I hope you guys understand some how

7 Feb 2015 19:51

Quote by "christine123"
Why?let's share our opinion please

boys want to girl without magic.So they creat fake account.Same about girl.:P

7 Feb 2015 19:51

Quote by khan j
its not important how many accounts they creating per day if we continually ban theire fake accounts they get hearted they getting serious shock they can't continue their method of creating fake accounts everyday in that case they have to deal with moderators for peaceful chat :)

I know about a user , he had alot of fake id , using males n females , about 45 fake id online , everyone knows him also ,, why can't he be banned ? He also chat with moderator on room but we all knows he has a lot of fake id , why can't his real be banned also with fake online

7 Feb 2015 19:53

send me his fake ids

7 Feb 2015 19:55

Quote by Wafa-waseem

exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally indeed!!!! and its a common deceases of on-liner users ,,, some normal users have reason why they are making a thousands of id's