International forum: MoboFree news - !!...M☺B☺Free Appreciation Forum...!!
Share this topic
28 Jan 2015 09:20

It's so wonderful what the people at M☺B☺Free do for us...they created an opportunity for us to achieve our dreams and go to college.
But really, do we ever shout out back to them? I'm sure they read these forums, so surely they'll notice...
So basically the point of this forum is to shout out to the people who make this possible: the people at M☺B☺Free!

Thank you so much, M☺B☺Free! .

(Add your sentiments below...)

5 Feb 2015 11:10

Quote by SHAHIN619

It's so wonderful what the people at M☺B☺Free do for us...they created an opportunity for us to achieve our dreams and go to college.
But really, do we ever shout out back to them? I'm sure they read these forums, so surely they'll notice...
So basically the point of this forum is to shout out to the people who make this possible: the people at M☺B☺Free!

Thank you so much, M☺B☺Free! .

(Add your sentiments below...)

cunfusion is my sentiment but mobo has its own world it never evolved on the way people act n used this site and mobo has a high quality of privacy tht has been abused in the end no 1 benefits here of all their longing its a whereabouts tht hides all desires heart n soul like the other site they in bound for a respond owning some kind of ego in every user ,how bout asking mobo itself why we had to too nervy to hold such files when all of tht r witnesses it is cravin it like an addiction how was I u n all the people around the world is too bz to hold on on somthing tht I uncontrollable the transparency tht holds real feelings in an indiviual wishers when it's the way beyond knowing.... mobo where is ur wishing well tht answers all questions ???? !!!!

Edited by china24 / 5 Feb 2015 11:12
5 Feb 2015 13:15

let me think first the flow