International forum: Romance & Friendship - Why is respect important ?
Share this topic
15 Jan 2015 11:59

Why is respect important is a simple but significant question which must be answered if someone does

Edited by christine123 / 16 Jan 2015 17:15
16 Jan 2015 12:58

Bcz humen is asistence of GOD.

16 Jan 2015 13:17

You will be able to comprehend the importance of respectability after being insulted

16 Jan 2015 13:34

Because we all need respect so impostant to respect others

16 Jan 2015 17:15

Quote by Janjua55
Bcz humen is asistence of GOD.

Right dear

16 Jan 2015 17:16

Quote by Meesum
Because we all need respect so impostant to respect others

16 Jan 2015 18:41

If you're respected in your community then you know people admire what you do and what your personality is.... what you say and do reflects who you are and if people respect you then you're meaningful in their life.

16 Jan 2015 18:44

Quote by ANTIDOTE1
If you're respected in your community then you know people admire what you do and what your personality is.... what you say and do reflects who you are and if people respect you then you're meaningful in their life.

That's true

16 Jan 2015 19:08

Respect is a very broad term when people use it. What is the definition of respect? When I looked it up in the dictionary, I found out the dictionary definition is: to show regard or admiration of something or someone. I see respect as a universal characteristic. Respect to me, is a way of showing someone that you think highly of them and well, respect them! Respect is a very important part of life. If a person is respected, it makes him fell good and in return, he or she respects you. Respect is important to me because if a person didn’t respect anyone, he himself would not be admired, and over time, he would grow up to be a very rude and inconsiderate person. Rudeness and kindness are also two very big components of respect. If you are rude to people or a person, you are disrespectful.

17 Jan 2015 00:20

Respect ! Respect! Respect! Respect! Respect! Respect! Respect! RespecT!coz Respect isn't slavery

17 Jan 2015 00:21

Heshima si utumwa!

17 Jan 2015 00:23

Quote by christine123
Why is respect important is a simple but significant question which must be answered if someone does

Respect people so ya shall be respected
ever some time ya respect people but they still respect ya!!!!! , but showing respect it nice, remembered everyone came from different background and culture, different heart and wickness , my advice be carefull , ever online !!!!!! Chat

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 17 Jan 2015 00:26
17 Jan 2015 13:20

Quote by 0705189373
Heshima si utumwa!
what?my sweetfriend

17 Jan 2015 13:24

Quote by christine123
Quote by 0705189373
Heshima si utumwa!
what?my sweetfriend

respect isn't slavely or a law

17 Jan 2015 13:25

Quote by ANTIDOTE1

Yes dear

17 Jan 2015 13:26

Hmmm

17 Jan 2015 13:29

Quote by Ghulam-Rasool
Respect is a very broad term when people use it. What is the definition of respect? When I looked it up in the dictionary, I found out the dictionary definition is: to show regard or admiration of something or someone. I see respect as a universal characteristic. Respect to me, is a way of showing someone that you think highly of them and well, respect them! Respect is a very important part of life. If a person is respected, it makes him fell good and in return, he or she respects you. Respect is important to me because if a person didn’t respect anyone, he himself would not be admired, and over time, he would grow up to be a very rude and inconsiderate person. Rudeness and kindness are also two very big components of respect. If you are rude to people or a person, you are disrespectful. :)

Great dear

17 Jan 2015 13:30

Quote by 0705189373
Quote by christine123
Quote by 0705189373
Heshima si utumwa!
what?my sweetfriend

respect isn't slavely or a law
oh that's great

17 Jan 2015 14:15

Quote by christine123
Quote by Ghulam-Rasool
Respect is a very broad term when people use it. What is the definition of respect? When I looked it up in the dictionary, I found out the dictionary definition is: to show regard or admiration of something or someone. I see respect as a universal characteristic. Respect to me, is a way of showing someone that you think highly of them and well, respect them! Respect is a very important part of life. If a person is respected, it makes him fell good and in return, he or she respects you. Respect is important to me because if a person didn’t respect anyone, he himself would not be admired, and over time, he would grow up to be a very rude and inconsiderate person. Rudeness and kindness are also two very big components of respect. If you are rude to people or a person, you are disrespectful. :)

Great dear

that's great dear