International forum: Other - How would you define your values?
Share this topic
14 Jan 2015 07:45

When the things that you do and the way you behave match your values, life is usually good – you're satisfied and content. But when these don't align with your values, that's when things feel... wrong. This can be a real source of unhappiness.

This is why making a conscious effort to identify your values is so important.

14 Jan 2015 13:50

No wonder im always wrong..

14 Jan 2015 14:04

Quote by cursed-one
No wonder im always wrong..

14 Jan 2015 14:25

Quote by Syful-islma
When the things that you do and the way you behave match your values, life is usually good – you're satisfied and content. But when these don't align with your values, that's when things feel... wrong. This can be a real source of unhappiness.

Oh really i dn't know

14 Jan 2015 14:51

They are the core principles that give meaning to your life and are defined as a set of standards that determine your attitudes, choices, and actions. Values change as you change; they reflect what’s important to you at any given moment.

Edited by christine123 / 14 Jan 2015 14:52
14 Jan 2015 18:24

Quote by Syful-islma

bro, Find examples from both your career and personal life. This will ensure some balance in your answers.

1.What were you doing?

2.Were you with other people? Who?

3.What other factors contributed to your happiness?

14 Jan 2015 18:54

Quote by Syful-islma

I did not think about my career

15 Jan 2015 21:19
Post is hidden!
16 Jan 2015 05:27

self dicipline and focusing on ur goals..its the uniqueness of personality that suits you!