International forum: Other - How to Break the Habit of Making Anonymous, Abusive Comments on the Internet?
Share this topic
12 Jan 2015 16:59

Debating on the internet can be fun, insightful, and give you a small rush of pride when you know a subject better than someone else. However there is a line between a heated argument and being petty, insulting, or instigating simply because you feel anonymous on the internet.

15 Jan 2015 16:35

U abuse when u r angry. Try to control ur anger n u r all done.

15 Jan 2015 17:33

Quote by Syful-islma
Debating on the internet can be fun, insightful, and give you a small rush of pride when you know a subject better than someone else. However there is a line between a heated argument and being petty, insulting, or instigating simply because you feel anonymous on the internet.

A good key is to ask yourself "Would I say this to someone's face?" or "If [someone you respect] saw I said this, would I care?". .

15 Jan 2015 18:01

Quote by SHAHIN619
Quote by Syful-islma

A good key is to ask yourself "Would I say this to someone's face?" or "If [someone you respect] saw I said this, would I care?". .

Defending its own self needs courage ,it needs more of understanding than rush into a conclusion of small time concentration.The experience I hv in this site is more on emotional threats rather than a truama falling inlove or annyoed of 1 attention I learned to respond to all curiosity some needs a deep analysis of what should be the main problems of hvin a bad intent in all ur experience .. but all we need is just a little space little time to flow to make all our imaginations to let go to explore all the possibility of being on the state of inventing and it needs all ur senses all ur wild dreams ur deepest fear of weapon ur craves in this un imaginable world of time zone creating all the the ideas tht sets off ur mind to a larger know ledge to a wildest games tht can affect ur endeavours .We alone r just a mere instrument of all the largest plan in the whole universe that we live in and who knows the biggest plan comes from just a 1dot that has been written centuries in a decade.... so why would I stop discovering????? NEVER COZ I NEVER ALLOW MY CURIOSITY ENDS JUST BECAUSE I WAS NOT DISCIPLINED...