International forum: Romance & Friendship - How to Become Sociable?
Share this topic
9 Jan 2015 15:42

While it may seem like some people are naturally more sociable than others, the fact of the matter is that all human beings are social, and as with any other skill, it is possible to train oneself to become more social.

9 Jan 2015 17:24

I dont agree with

9 Jan 2015 18:05

Quote by Dayibsky
I dont agree with

9 Jan 2015 23:35

Just be social worker in the practical life -

10 Jan 2015 01:39

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Just be social worker in the practical life -

Am a caregiver I need to be aware of it being social has a 2 source be kind n be humble the rest is up to where u stand and what kind of society you r n 1 more thing be very careful w/ur actions it can be hurtful coz neglection is an easy to use when the times gets tough

Edited by china24 / 10 Jan 2015 01:40
10 Jan 2015 05:44

While meeting
strangers may seem
intimidating, think of it
this way: if you don't
know them to begin
with, then you really
have nothing to lose if
things don't work out.
On the other hand, you
never know when a
stranger can turn into
your new best friend,
business partner, or
love interest!

10 Jan 2015 08:27

I believe that humans are, by nature, social creatures. We need to interact… we need to be around other people. This very thing gave me that nagging at the back of my head years ago, “i’m such a loser,” “am I no fun?”, “am I not attractive?” da list went on...
Bcoz I wnted to be liked, I wanted friends, and wanted a fun and adventurous life... I could never do dis by myself, at my computer. TV and games are not replacement for real interaction with pipl..
It took my first love, and my first break up, to realize how alone I really was on dis planet. I hd to change...I hd to be important to more dan just one person..
Dat’s when I started to try and be SOCIAL — and it worked. As dis dating site's small steps! I had to learn how to pick up on mannerisms of people (do they want to talk? or do they have other things to do? People will avoid you if you are ‘dat girl’ dat is annoying and wont give them their space without having to ask).
u can’t be too close to people, either… remember, u have things to do, too — Dat’s how u can prevent yourself from being overbearing to others..
Be funny and cocky. Sounds generic but it works. We are all funny and cocky inside, it’s the finally feeling safe to let it out in a controlled manner that getz u over dat big “hurdle” of social anxiety.
u get the just. Hopefully this can shine some light on others who are in despair over trying to be more outgoing and making friends...

10 Jan 2015 18:41

i dont know. i am not sociable

10 Jan 2015 18:49

Quote by ladyihzai
I believe that humans are, by nature, social creatures. We need to interact… we need to be around other people. This very thing gave me that nagging at the back of my head years ago, “i’m such a loser,” “am I no fun?”, “am I not attractive?” da list went on...
Bcoz I wnted to be liked, I wanted friends, and wanted a fun and adventurous life... I could never do dis by myself, at my computer. TV and games are not replacement for real interaction with pipl..
It took my first love, and my first break up, to realize how alone I really was on dis planet. I hd to change...I hd to be important to more dan just one person..
Dat’s when I started to try and be SOCIAL — and it worked. As dis dating site's small steps! I had to learn how to pick up on mannerisms of people (do they want to talk? or do they have other things to do? People will avoid you if you are ‘dat girl’ dat is annoying and wont give them their space without having to ask).
u can’t be too close to people, either… remember, u have things to do, too — Dat’s how u can prevent yourself from being overbearing to others..
Be funny and cocky. Sounds generic but it works. We are all funny and cocky inside, it’s the finally feeling safe to let it out in a controlled manner that getz u over dat big “hurdle” of social anxiety.
u get the just. Hopefully this can shine some light on others who are in despair over trying to be more outgoing and making friends... :9)

We r tryin to be real in this unreal world ...

10 Jan 2015 19:27

Quote by china24
Quote by ladyihzai
u get the just. Hopefully this can shine some light on others who are in despair over trying to be more outgoing and making friends... :9)

We r tryin to be real in this unreal world ... :cry

Nice

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 12 Jan 2015 03:46
11 Jan 2015 04:19

god knows human beings are complicated ive always tryed to be nice but not had 1 single friend and im 31.

12 Jan 2015 02:19

i can be sociable depending on what occation or situation im into but mostly im a private person...

12 Jan 2015 03:47

Quote by Syful-islma
While it may seem like some people are naturally more sociable than others, the fact of the matter is that all human beings are social, and as with any other skill, it is possible to train oneself to become more social. :)

12 Jan 2015 04:54

I miss BaBez_kid ,syful ,lisah,Babynash nd ladyihzai

12 Jan 2015 04:56

Heello

12 Jan 2015 05:33

Quote by christine123
I miss BaBez_kid ,syful ,lisah,Babynash nd ladyihzai

and me !!

12 Jan 2015 06:40

Sociable?

Acts very professional and be like celebrities in words and deeds.

Wear dress like a high profile person and go out with other social people..
Be like a business man OR woman..
Go to fine dine in restaurants if you want to dealt with others.

You must also be a very professional even in conversation..

Since your asking about sociable..
Well, you must also prepared some money in your pocket.