International forum: Other - How to Free Your Mind and Think?
Share this topic
9 Jan 2015 07:34

When we say 'mind' we think of: consciousness, awareness, cognitive thinking, reasoning, perception; but also of: intuition, subconscious gibberish, or unconscious strata that influences our lives and the way of behavior. The nature of mind or the matrix of various patterns that forms around a soul is closely related to the Buddhist concept of karma. Free your mind and start thinking!

9 Jan 2015 15:17

If you spend too much time judging yourself, you won’t have any time to love yourself or anyone else. 

Edited by christine123 / 10 Jan 2015 20:11
9 Jan 2015 15:25

Meditation is one of the best ways to calm your mind. Doing things you love to do that do not involve a lot of negative thoughts are also great for calming your mind. Laying out in the sun for a few minutes, drawing or painting outdoor scenes, focusing your attention to the moment of now, or directing your thoughts toward peaceful intentions are great ways to calm your mind. Once your mind is calm, finding inner peace becomes a lot easier...

9 Jan 2015 15:34

Quote by ladyihzai
Meditation is one of the best ways to calm your mind. Doing things you love to do that do not involve a lot of negative thoughts are also great for calming your mind. Laying out in the sun for a few minutes, drawing or painting outdoor scenes, focusing your attention to the moment of now, or directing your thoughts toward peaceful intentions are great ways to calm your mind. Once your mind is calm, finding inner peace becomes a lot easier...

YOGA

10 Jan 2015 13:53
Post is hidden!
11 Jan 2015 08:58

sleeping with my headset playing soft music its the best ever way for me

12 Jan 2015 11:08

Quote by ako_C_myles
sleeping with my headset playing soft music its the best ever way for me