International forum: Romance & Friendship - How do you know when people are pushing you away from them ?
Share this topic
8 Jan 2015 18:22

Lets share some of these ways frnds

8 Jan 2015 20:05

There is nothing attractive or admirable about this behavior.  So stop comparing your journey with everyone else’s.  Your journey is YOUR journey, NOT a competition.  You are in competition with one person and one person only – yourself.  You are competing to be the best you can be.  If you want to measure your progress, compare yourself to who you were yesterday.

Edited by christine123 / 8 Jan 2015 20:05
8 Jan 2015 20:22

Quote by christine123
There is nothing attractive or admirable about this behavior.  So stop comparing your journey with everyone else’s.  Your journey is YOUR journey, NOT a competition.  You are in competition with one person and one person only – yourself.  You are competing to be the best you can be.  If you want to measure your progress, compare yourself to who you were yesterday.

nice sis , !!!! I guess I can also give some lil idea,experience , 1) we has human , we experience a lot of difficulties rich or poor , I do experience some problem at school , with my friends,, u can feel it whenever people don't really or don't want ya anymore, attitude or behavior of he/she ,, they can't pick ur call , or advice or help u, too making this story short !!!!!!! ,
they can push ya away from in many ways >>> avoid ur callz , he /she attitude

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 8 Jan 2015 20:25
8 Jan 2015 20:26

Quote by christine123

nice advice sis

8 Jan 2015 20:30

I won't push you away from me

Edited by christine123 / 8 Jan 2015 20:31
8 Jan 2015 20:32

Quote by christine123
I won't push you away from me

8 Jan 2015 20:33

Quote by christine123
I won't push you away from me :)

your the best sis christine

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 8 Jan 2015 20:34
8 Jan 2015 20:36

Quote by christine123

thank you sis

8 Jan 2015 20:37

Quote by 0705189373
Quote by christine123

thank you sis

8 Jan 2015 20:41

Quote by 0705189373
Quote by christine123

thank you sis

Why crying sis Lisa ,

8 Jan 2015 20:43

when they're avoiding you or stop talking to you, it's just mean "getcha hell outa ma life!" hehehe

8 Jan 2015 20:45

their behaviours to u.

8 Jan 2015 21:44

It's very simple, remember all the things they've done with and stood with you for? All your plans, etc for the future? And the common traits you both shared? Well, when you see those start change beware, the process have begun, and you shouldn't even fight it, just acknowledge it and run far away.

8 Jan 2015 22:49

Quote by christine123

nice sis , !!!! I guess I can also give some lil idea,experience , 1) we has human , we experience a lot of difficulties rich or poor , I do experience some problem at school , with my friends,, u can feel it whenever people don't really or don't
http://www.mobofree.com/other/forum/36835/How-do-you-know-when-people-are-pushing-you-away-from-them

9 Jan 2015 11:04

9 Jan 2015 11:30

Blocking or deleting u is a good hint!