International forum: MoboFree news - What are the experience and responsibility of MOBOfree level 8# moderators _?
Share this topic
6 Jan 2015 14:58

pls user n friends, this question is not about fight ,we just here too share idea, of our lovely project, M©B©free , , so I'm really confused about the level of moderators in our project, so if I may ask , what re tha duty of level 8# moderators __ THANKS !!! Dear Mobo

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 6 Jan 2015 14:58
6 Jan 2015 15:28

Same the duty of all levels to keep secured mobofree users.
In what manner?
Everything that is not contrary to mobofree rules.

To become more specific?
Well, to banned all violators.

6 Jan 2015 15:35

Hmmm me no comment bcause I don't know anything about levels #8. But as from now I will learn

Edited by christine123 / 6 Jan 2015 15:35
6 Jan 2015 15:43

The only difference of level is about the time frame how long you will ban the violators

6 Jan 2015 15:51

Quote by clixsters
The only difference of level is about the time frame how long you will ban the violators

I would like to slay but the difference is I want to be free from duties n commitment mm anaconda r just around every corner

6 Jan 2015 15:56

6 Jan 2015 16:01

Quote by _BABez_kiD_
pls user n friends, this question is not about fight ,we just here too share idea, of our lovely project, M©B©free , , so I'm really confused about the level of moderators in our project, so if I may ask , what re tha duty of level 8# moderators __ THANKS !!! Dear Mobo

Click Here > http://www.mobofree.com/other/forum/board/130/MoboFree-news

6 Jan 2015 16:22

6 Jan 2015 17:57

Kuya clixsters is right!

6 Jan 2015 18:58

its depend oN Your Activity in Forums or Chat rooms and also a main point on " your Behaviour " your talking ways and manners with users or staff be a Good Mobofree Manager Alaways Choose a Good staff Member for Mobofree And one more thng some people understand that #8 depend on RegistratioN Date So its wrong mobofree manager Not see how long years you use mobofree

6 Jan 2015 20:21

Quote by Saim_
its depend oN Your Activity in Forums or Chat rooms and also a main point on " your Behaviour " your talking ways and manners with users or staff be a Good Mobofree Manager Alaways Choose a Good staff Member for Mobofree And one more thng some people understand that #8 depend on RegistratioN Date So its wrong mobofree manager Not see how long years you use mobofree :no

nice MoBofree

7 Jan 2015 10:44
Post is hidden!
7 Jan 2015 11:59

So if a person is banned 2 times by a level 8 mod and then he violates for the third time.....will he be banned by a level 10 or still can be banned by a level 8

Edited by ANTIDOTE1 / 7 Jan 2015 12:32
13 Jan 2015 01:14

Quote by clixsters
Same the duty of all levels to keep secured mobofree users.
In what manner?
Everything that is not contrary to mobofree rules.

To become more specific?
Well, to banned all violators. :)

I do believed as a tanager,I believed level 12# and 13# as more supporting hands than lower moderator

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 13 Jan 2015 01:16
13 Jan 2015 08:54

Quote by _BABez_kiD_

[red] hhhhmmmm.... for me I think there is no a lot of differences the only thing is maybe the time banning ,,, and of course the level number just kidding anyway [red]

13 Jan 2015 10:39

ya re right Hannah sis

13 Jan 2015 10:44

Quote by _HANNAH_
Quote by _BABez_kiD_

[red] hhhhmmmm.... for me I think there is no a lot of differences the only thing is maybe the time banning ,,, and of course the level number just kidding anyway [red]

13 Jan 2015 11:24

My question to the moderators is when am I going to be on level 8?I raised this question to all moderators b'cause most of the new comers are on level 8 even those who have low mobo points than myself kind regards!

Edited by sarah-_-konnie / 13 Jan 2015 11:44
13 Jan 2015 12:52

Quote by sarah-_-konnie
My question to the moderators is when am I going to be on level 8?I raised this question to all moderators b'cause most of the new comers are on level 8 even those who have low mobo points than myself kind regards!

don't worry sis our time of becoming a moderator shall come , just believed it will just have too wait for the right time , ya have nice quote , but I will wait for my time of becoming a mod !!!!!! And last becoming a moderator is not an easy duty , ya have too be pressure too stop violent and abuser moving around this project, !!!!!! THANK YOU

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 13 Jan 2015 12:59
13 Jan 2015 13:03

Quote by Saim_
its depend oN Your Activity in Forums or Chat rooms and also a main point on " your Behaviour " your talking ways and manners with users or staff be a Good Mobofree Manager Alaways Choose a Good staff Member for Mobofree And one more thng some people understand that #8 depend on RegistratioN Date So its wrong mobofree manager Not see how long years you use mobofree :no