International forum: Religion - !.Which thing is different in these religions.!
Share this topic
30 Dec 2014 10:13

I think there are place and leader of these religions different but their ways and rules are same .they all teach us to serve the humanity.

30 Dec 2014 10:18

Quote by Meesum
I think there are place and leader of these religions different but their ways and rules are same .they all teach us to serve the humanity.

I don't believe on any religion or religious way, but i m a full xtain kid, every religion have da price too beer on last , thank you

30 Dec 2014 10:38

Quote by _BABez_kiD_
Quote by Meesum

I don't believe on any religion or religious way, but i m a full xtain kid, every religion have da price too beer on last , thank you

30 Dec 2014 10:44

none bt pagan

30 Dec 2014 10:52

Quote by Meesum

but some different.

30 Dec 2014 10:54

Quote by SHAHIN619
Quote by Meesum
I think there are place and leader of these religions different but their ways and rules are same .they all teach us to serve the humanity. They re totally different , , God knows that best,

but some different.

30 Dec 2014 10:57

Quote by _BABez_kiD_
Quote by SHAHIN619
Quote by Meesum
I think there are place and leader of these religions different but their ways and rules are same .they all teach us to serve the humanity. They re totally different , , God knows that best,

but some different.

empty quote?

30 Dec 2014 10:59

Islam

30 Dec 2014 11:01

if I studied all then I would have a say

30 Dec 2014 11:02

Quote by __SaMeeM__
Islam :best

you mean Islam is different?

30 Dec 2014 11:08

Quote by Meesum
Quote by _BABez_kiD_
Quote by SHAHIN619

but some different.

empty quote?

I does comment, but not showing why ? OK , am a xtain kid, every religion or religious will meet God some day, we need too know the truth or true religion, OK , no more time, to play around, God give 10 commandment , as a Christian I believed those , why does other religion don't hve same ? , Islam is a gift from God , will know that , xtain is a gift n precious gift from God n Christ , ___<<< what about others religion ? Re they created by GOD ?

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 30 Dec 2014 11:09
30 Dec 2014 11:17

Hell of difference

30 Dec 2014 11:24

Quote by Alpha male
Hell of difference

30 Dec 2014 11:34

Every Religion Of God Said Does Not Difference Cos God All Rules Yet Time Made Of One Day Of This World And In The Sky...
All Rules Follow Every Prophet's Our Any Leads Of The God..
This Is We Are Think Difference But God Made In Islam Many New Rules In The Marriage In The Pryer's In The Ramadan In The Hajj..
Allah Made In Islamic People New Rules Spicale For Marriage Any Muslim's Yet Time Get 3 Marriage This Rules Does Not Allowed For The God Said Other Any Religions. Just Only For (Islam)

Edited by _Prince.of.Persia_ / 30 Dec 2014 11:36
30 Dec 2014 11:36

Quote by _Prince.of.Persia_
Every Religion Of God Said Does Not Difference Cos God All Rules Yet Time Made Of One Day Of This World And In The Sky...
All Rules Follow Every Prophet's Our Any Leads Of The God..
This Is We Are Think Difference But God Made In Islam Many New Rules In The Marriage In The Pryer's In The Ramadan In The Hajj..
Allah Made In Islamic People New Rules Spicale For Marriage Any Muslim's Yet Time Get 3 Marriage This Rules Does Not Allowed For The Said Any Religions Just Only For (Islam)

okay.

30 Dec 2014 12:01

belief

30 Dec 2014 15:19

God is 1. No diff.

30 Dec 2014 15:28

I think every religion is different cause of different beliefs n ideology dat governs dem n da effects it has on its followers n how dey percieve der world.

30 Dec 2014 15:40

There is no god but of Allah .praise be to god lord of the world

30 Dec 2014 18:35

I really belong to islam cux it was a good religion full of simples rules,honesty and independent.