International forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - !.When your phone is lost or stolen.!
Share this topic
10 Dec 2014 17:04

How do you re-act whenever your phöne was lost or stolen .?
Is ever your phone lost or stolen?

11 Dec 2014 14:37

11 Dec 2014 14:58

I was lyk this

11 Dec 2014 16:03

I become disturb, miserable and cry as if a love person has being announced dead. 'My phone is like my husband and my baby which i cant leave without since most of my business errands for money is on my phone'.

8 Oct 2016 05:54

If a mobile phone is stolen, the owner can call his or her network provider and instruct them to "ban" the phone using its IMEI number.( enter *#06# on phone ) This renders the phone useless in that country, whether or not the phone's SIM is changed.

23 Dec 2016 17:13

Its really sad upsetting moment... Since i experienced it... But life is most important than material things.. for me its a lesson to be learned... By next time we should aware and careful to our belongings..

23 Dec 2016 17:32

Quote by c.merlyn27
Its really sad upsetting moment... Since i experienced it... But life is most important than material things.. for me its a lesson to be learned... By next time we should aware and careful to our belongings..

I wasnt lost my phone ever
But
I was got 2 phone in past and i was given it both to tje owner of phone

23 Dec 2016 17:33

Quote by Meesum

I never lost any phone it just died w/2 to 3 yrs phones were normally get rusty and old to serve me and then thts time ill buy a new 1 am really kinda trifty bout mobiles they r too expensive in the market yet its same features u can access if u r not too fancy phones r part of evolution and seems they the greatest way to make people aware tht they r too important than books and historical materials but anyways phone is reall a fad so just take a couple of percussions when using it

23 Dec 2016 17:37

Quote by Meesum

When im in college my sis give me from Lebanon i used 1week then they stole in my bag im so sad realy

23 Dec 2016 17:37

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by c.merlyn27

I wasnt lost my phone ever
But
I was got 2 phone in past and i was given it both to tje owner of phone

Thats great and good for u bestie