International forum: Other - what is gl0bal warming and h0w it can affect 0ur daily life?
Share this topic
6 Mar 2014 22:12

gl0bal warming means earth is getting h0tter..
=}it encrease the earth's average surface temperature due to effect of green h0use gasses like carb0n di0xide,emissi0ns fr0m burning f0ssils fuels or fr0m def0restrati0n or d impr0per way of disp0sing waste which trap heat that wud 0therwise escape fr0m heat.

=}we have ths called 0z0ne layer whch pr0tect us fr0m heat Of d sun and ultra vi0let rays but bec0z of green h0use gasses 0z0ne layer bec0me thin and heat bec0me m0re visible to us and it trigger m0re to a climate change.

Edited by quiete / 7 Mar 2014 02:52
7 Mar 2014 02:59

:)gl0bal warming affect 0ur life c0z 0ur g0v't putting carb0n trading schemes and carb0n tax whch means everyday pe0ple like me and u need to pay m0re m0ney 4 p0wer,f0od and fuel.
They Affect 0ur weather and temperature als0,in d phils.whch is tr0pical c0untry, whch means we have 2 weather summer and winter,..i n0ticed wen summer its getting h0tter and h0tter each year tht pass and if winter we experience heavy rainfall that lead to a flushfl0od and landslide and weather n0w is very unpridectable,we also experiencing f0rest fire whch is unusual to d phils.its because of gl0bal warming tht increase the heatwaves tht c0z massive fire..

Edited by quiete / 7 Mar 2014 03:06
7 Mar 2014 10:03

(Thinking)

7 Mar 2014 12:48

wafa what do u think?

7 Mar 2014 13:37

ofcause the global warming won't really affect our life.. but it will affect our children or our grandchildren.. so we should stand up and fix this and handing over the global to our next generation for their safe life without getting worst disaster...

Edited by thamby / 7 Mar 2014 13:38
7 Mar 2014 13:43
Post is hidden!
7 Mar 2014 16:21
Post is hidden!
20 Aug 2014 15:02

global warming is not a greatly serious issue [yet] or at least not to humans.. global warming is a serious issue however if you are a polar bear or
another arctic animal..just becuase it isnt a serious issue to humans yet doesnt meen you shouldnt do any thing
about it..becuase one day it will be a serious issue global warming can lead to...
1. rise in sea level
2. burning a hole in the
atmospere
3. making weather
worse
4. more natural
disasters
the list goes on and
one.. `

20 Aug 2014 15:58

Quote by NaeEm..
global warming is not a greatly serious issue [yet] or at least not to humans.. global warming is a serious issue however if you are a polar bear or
another arctic animal..just becuase it isnt a serious issue to humans yet doesnt meen you shouldnt do any thing
about it..becuase one day it will be a serious issue global warming can lead to...
1. rise in sea level
2. burning a hole in the
atmospere
3. making weather
worse
4. more natural
disasters
the list goes on and
on.. `

tatay great

20 Aug 2014 16:00

Quote by thamby
ofcause the global warming won't really affect our life.. but it will affect our children or our grandchildren.. so we should stand up and fix this and handing over the global to our next generation for their safe life without getting worst disaster...

thanks thamby

20 Aug 2014 16:02

Quote by just_me1
we are the cause of global warming,cause we(human) dont protect our mother nature.

thanks raj..ur ryt

20 Aug 2014 16:13

Quote by quiete
Quote by NaeEm..
1. rise in sea level
2. burning a hole in the
atmospere
3. making weather
worse
4. more natural
disasters
the list goes on and
on.. `

tatay great

i will change that later ..

Edited by NaeEm.. / 20 Aug 2014 16:21