International forum: Romance & Friendship - !.Do you pray for your enemies.!
Share this topic
4 Dec 2014 02:52

Its true .we hate our enemies but there is a reason to pray for our enemies .
Do you pray them .read this saying and answer please.

4 Dec 2014 09:51

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: ‘It is Mine to avenge; I will repay,’ says the Lord. On the contrary: ‘If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.’ Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good" (Romans 12:17-21). How will the unsaved most likely come into God’s kingdom – through your revenge, or by your loving acts and your prayer for them? This is an extremely important concept to teach children, as their first response is often to hit back, think up revenge, cease friendship, etc., rather than praying, continuing to be kind, etc

Edited by christine123 / 26 Jan 2015 18:43
4 Dec 2014 10:25

yaaa he made me food infront of my enermies dats wat bible says i love my enermies mre dan wat i do

4 Dec 2014 10:54

Hmmm....so far i never xperienced yet to have an enemy....as frnds we cant avoid misunderstanding but not enemy

Here in networking i never incountered , im frndly to everyone if theres someone dnt like me jst raise ur right foot.. .then i will still love you

4 Dec 2014 11:05

Yes! I Pray For Them To Live Long To See What I'll Be In Future.

4 Dec 2014 11:20

yes.! Pary wil also help u and ur family to live long okay

4 Dec 2014 12:19

Quote by christine123
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: ‘It is Mine to avenge; I will repay,’ says the Lord. On the contrary: ‘If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.’ Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good" (Romans 12:17-21). How will the unsaved most likely come into God’s kingdom – through your revenge, or by your loving acts and your prayer for them? This is an extremely important concept to teach children, as their first response is often to hit back, think up revenge, cease friendship, etc., rather than praying, continuing to be kind, etc

Yes I do , n will always do

4 Dec 2014 12:34

honestly i don't!...

4 Dec 2014 13:20

If i have enemies whom i have wronged unknowinglg i ask for forgiveness as for me life is too short to keep on holding a grudge against anyone remember vengence is for the lord and prayer the greatest weapon.To error is human and Forgiveness is Divine

4 Dec 2014 14:02

Well its the right thing to do but i dont think i have done that yet .

4 Dec 2014 14:10
Post is hidden!
4 Dec 2014 14:19

Quote by hernandez740
Quote by christine123

Yes I do , n will always do

From ashes to ashes dust to dust and who says that enemy's are forgivin in the eyes of the beholder wrong doers are long forgivin but judgement had never occur yet you kept all grudges to 1 another but nothin can be hidden whats inside of ur soul minds can forget but the justice of the 1 who create us is never mistaken it can details all of ur thoughts evil or good it can filter even through a single strand of its hair.. beloved of its commands can never be a meslead a forgiving hearts.. so forgiveness is not a word that has it ,loved and learn and forgiveness is ur most guidance to GODS WILL.

4 Dec 2014 15:47
Post is hidden!
4 Dec 2014 18:01

One by 1

5 Dec 2014 00:43

may my enemes live long life to see my success,

5 Dec 2014 04:03

got no deal to enemies

5 Dec 2014 04:14

Quote by lil910
got no deal to enemies

okay