Share this topic
26 Nov 2014 09:06

Do you trust in swearing?
If someone swears with you that he/she is faithful to you will you easily trust him/her?
Whats the reality of swearing in your practical life?

26 Nov 2014 12:38

Swearing is not gud habit .it shows that we are lying.

26 Nov 2014 12:45

Yes sometimes I believe

26 Nov 2014 12:48

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Yes sometimes I believe :)

which swear you believe . Ali agar de peenghrre da kasam?

26 Nov 2014 12:50

Yeah! I believe .

26 Nov 2014 12:52

Quote by _Malik_9
Yeah! I believe .

realy but how?

26 Nov 2014 13:08

Use offensive laguage, espesial an expression of anger.

26 Nov 2014 13:11

Quote by Lucky8129
Use offensive laguage, espesial an expression of anger.

26 Nov 2014 13:12
Post is hidden!
26 Nov 2014 13:13
Post is hidden!
26 Nov 2014 13:14

Quote by WORLDKID-RP
Quote by Meesum
If someone swears with you that he/she is faithful to you will you easily trust him/her?

26 Nov 2014 13:48
Post is hidden!
26 Nov 2014 13:49
Post is hidden!
26 Nov 2014 13:50

Quote by mitze
Quote by Meesum

i don't trust swear, ,, sometimes ago someone swear in front of me and touch my head and swearing words .... but he Break it... so im not believing swearing anymore :prayer2

26 Nov 2014 14:44

Never

26 Nov 2014 14:48

Quote by Crookxmr
Never :-/

Hahaha I know about you!

26 Nov 2014 14:49

To swear is just an expressions nor it depends on the situation with the words we are dealing to,sometimes as to be honest to ourselves we are doubting if someone swear on us,,either it is come from their hearts or just an expressions that you got to believe ...it's better to lie than to swear

26 Nov 2014 14:52

Quote by zynx
To swear is just an expressions nor it depends on the situation with the words we are dealing to,sometimes as to be honest to ourselves we are doubting if someone swear on us,,either it is come from their hearts or just an expressions that you got to believe ...it's better to lie than to swear :D

it's better to lie than to swear .great

26 Nov 2014 16:45

Quote by mitze
Quote by Meesum

i don't trust swear, ,, sometimes ago someone swear in front of me and touch my head and swearing words .... but he Break it... so im not believing swearing anymore :prayer2

hv u given him a chance to reason out what he had done wrong? if u hv ... did u try to judge him out of ur truth c
http://www.mobofree.com/other/forum/post/379955/like?page=1

26 Nov 2014 16:59

Quote by Sewyew83
Quote by mitze
Quote by Meesum

hv u given him a chance to reason out what he had done wrong? if u hv ... did u try to judge him out of ur truth c
http://www.mobofree.com/other/forum/post/379955/like?page=1

Its only by the moon and the stars above like a shadow thats by ur side mm minions hv better delivering the exlpanation I swear ....it's w/ the banana bunos laugh bout it its like promise that made to be broken its a rainbow that last only by a sway of a rain shower a clouds that forms an image and playing ur imagination swear it to my heart like a song a common phrase tht made a child to wish a candle that burns on the center of a date a romantic scene among love stories a simple touch of ur face and how it made u shiver a crownin glory to all who accept it and then why swearin must be forgranted its a part of our needs to beloved and giv loved I swear tht its a swear comes from a heart