International forum: Family & kids - !.Experience of being wrong.!
Share this topic
26 Nov 2014 07:53

How many times did you do mistakes being an elder in you family .?
What did you learn by the experience of being wrong?

26 Nov 2014 12:39

Many time i been wrong i always asked sory for it

26 Nov 2014 13:02

You can never learn anything without making mistakes - Albert Einstein

Yes absolutely I make mistakes & learn anything new in my life

26 Nov 2014 13:05

Quote by Wafa-waseem
You can never learn anything without making mistakes - Albert Einstein

Yes absolutely I make mistakes & learn anything new in my life :)

great.

26 Nov 2014 13:52

Is hard and humbing and sometimes even dangerous but in the end it's a journey and a story... to error but we know that the error is coming and we say yes to the experience any ways.

26 Nov 2014 13:55

Quote by Lucky8129
Is hard and humbing and sometimes even dangerous but in the end it's a journey and a story... to error but we know that the error is coming and we say yes to the experience any ways.

great

26 Nov 2014 13:57
Post is hidden!
26 Nov 2014 13:59
Post is hidden!
26 Nov 2014 14:00
Post is hidden!
26 Nov 2014 14:01

Quote by WORLDKID-RP
Quote by Meesum
How many times did you do mistakes being an elder in you family .?
What did you learn by the experience of being wrong?

great

thank u

26 Nov 2014 14:46

Mistakes make u perfect

26 Nov 2014 14:51

im always makin wrong decisions but i still try to rise from my fall n be strong.. N of course, nvr commit the same mistake again.. n think its nvr too late for everything..

26 Nov 2014 14:53

Quote by cursed-one
:hm im always makin wrong decisions but i still try to rise from my fall n be strong.. N of course, nvr commit the same mistake again.. n think its nvr too late for everything.. :hm

okay

26 Nov 2014 15:26

I made alot of mistakes before, bt nw since i listened to my elders,i made no mistake again,so yu ve to listen to yur parent,and do wht they command yu to do.

26 Nov 2014 15:30

Quote by ALBRAZIL
I made alot of mistakes before, bt nw since i listened to my elders,i made no mistake again,so yu ve to listen to yur parent,and do wht they command yu to do.

gud

26 Nov 2014 15:50

Quote by Meesum
Quote by ALBRAZIL

gud

I m at stake to make mistake since adam and eve are made by a big mistake why dont we create a good and right ways bout it its been a mistake why we hav to accept it mistaken its right bout wrong or the other ways wrong bout right hv a common commands in ur mind their is only 1 that givin us a big gift of not to be mistaken is it coz god supposed to create perfect 1 in all of its creation and yet we r created coz the 1 tht right thing is us the longing of a big perfect 1 so mistakes or no mistakes GOD made us the greatest even in all of our inperfection for god love us even we made mistakes forsaken those word and follow its rightousness..

26 Nov 2014 15:53

Quote by Meesum
Quote by ALBRAZIL

gud

right! Confucius (Kuhn Fyoo Shuhs) China's best-known philosopher (551 B.C) ... stressed this idea of FILIAL PIETY, the duty and respect that children owe their parents ..like mom!

26 Nov 2014 15:53

Quote by china24
Quote by Meesum
Quote by ALBRAZIL

gud

I m at stake to make mistake since adam and eve are made by a big mistake why dont we create a good and right ways bout it its been a mistake why we hav to accept it mistaken its right bout wrong or the other ways wrong bout right hv a common commands in ur mind their is only 1 that givin us a big gift of not to be mistaken is it coz god supposed to create perfect 1 in all of its creation and yet we r created coz the 1 tht right thing is us the longing of a big perfect 1 so mistakes or no mistakes GOD made us the greatest even in all of our inperfection for god love us even we made mistakes forsaken those word and follow its rightousness.. :heart

great experience.

26 Nov 2014 15:55

Quote by Sewyew83
Quote by Meesum
Quote by ALBRAZIL

gud

right! Confucius (Kuhn Fyoo Shuhs) China's best-known philosopher (551 B.C) ... stressed this idea of FILIAL PIETY, the duty and respect that children owe their parents ..like mom!

okay

26 Nov 2014 15:56

Quote by Crookxmr
Mistakes make u perfect :-/

if two wrongs can't give u right, try three