Share this topic
26 Nov 2014 07:02

If someone appreciates you always with sweet words,is it enough for your life to love only that person, will you not find the reason of appreciations .maybe he/she wants to cheat you.

26 Nov 2014 13:07

26 Nov 2014 14:06

Whenever someone appreciates of my personality or my personal qualities, it seems like he or she is pretending & dramatizing with me because I have awareness about myself & personally I know my weaknesses in my individual life or in other words I would like to say that you should never be an arrogant or presumptuous in the appreciation by others because it`s an insurmountable pretension of other people in your practical life

26 Nov 2014 14:11

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Whenever someone appreciates of my personality or my personal qualities, it seems like he or she is pretending & dramatizing with me because I have awareness about myself & personally I know my weaknesses in my individual life or in other words I would like to say that you should never be an arrogant or presumptuous in the appreciation by others because it`s an insurmountable pretension of other people in your practical life :)

great yar .

26 Nov 2014 14:26

Just be faithful with others instead of appreciating falsely!

26 Nov 2014 14:28

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Just be faithful with others instead of appreciating falsely! :)

great

27 Nov 2014 04:45
Post is hidden!