International forum: Health - !!! What to do if neighbors are smoking near your apartament?
Share this topic
25 Nov 2014 17:44

so these two middle-aged women who smoke near my apartament basically always.

and then kids play there, where people had just smoked.

i had seen some posters that smoking in public areas and near someone's apartaments on stairs is illegal and you can get a fine for it.

should i snatch a poster from there and post it in my building or what? i can't talk to them because no one takes kids seriously.

27 Nov 2014 14:57

so i just cane from school and THE SAME TWO DAMN WOMEN WERE SMOKING HERE AGAIN. it was really difficult to hold my frustration and i really need advice on what to do about it.

i've been considering to snatch a poster for a few months.

29 Nov 2014 21:05
Post is hidden!
30 Nov 2014 21:01
Post is hidden!
30 Nov 2014 22:37

Quote by WORLDKID-RP
Quote by FruitsPunchSamurai
so i just cane from school and THE SAME TWO DAMN WOMEN WERE SMOKING HERE AGAIN. it was really difficult to hold my frustration and i really need advice on what to do about it.

some am scared to ask them to stop :lol.....

it's nothing close to being scared. it's just that no one takes kids seriously and being unsure.

30 Nov 2014 23:15
Post is hidden!
1 Dec 2014 01:15
Post is hidden!
1 Dec 2014 01:25
Post is hidden!
1 Dec 2014 04:36

If someone doing this then first try to talk him her with good way/ and if they 'll do it again then do'nt talk him/her hop they 'll understand if they are sesitive ! But if thy 'll not understand so it means they are ignorant & try to ignore them .

1 Dec 2014 04:39
Post is hidden!
1 Dec 2014 04:46

Quote by WORLDKID-RP
Quote by _Malik_9
If someone doing this then first try to talk him her with good way/ and if they 'll do it again then do'nt talk him/her hop they 'll understand if they are sesitive ! But if thy 'll not understand so it means they are ignorant & try to ignore them . :hm

:D

why you laughing !

1 Dec 2014 04:50
Post is hidden!
1 Dec 2014 04:51

Quote by WORLDKID-RP
:ohno it happy day

Yeah !

1 Dec 2014 11:04

report them to the building manager

17 Jan 2015 03:50

Quote by mystery_girl
report them to the building manager

21 Jan 2015 19:53

smoking cigars hurts ppl physically & n z smokers must minimize n stop it quick. bt z worst addiction dat dirts n attacks z inside soul is z addiction of lust burried deep dwn z blood vessels of z addicted ..n mostly young galz are voulnerable as zat wz z active age of zer sexual matters n being a true religious person is z only way out 2 dem ..if zy wish 2 listen

21 Jan 2015 20:38

If someone doing this then first try to talk him her with good way/ and if they 'll do it again then do'nt talk him/her hop they 'll understand if they are sesitive ! But if thy 'll not understand so it means they are ignorant & try to ignore them

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 21 Jan 2015 20:39
21 Jan 2015 20:41

I will say ...can I smoke with you

21 Jan 2015 20:41

Quote by WORLDKID-RP

it's nothing close to being scared. it's just that no one takes kids seriously and being unsure.
Your right samurai

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 21 Jan 2015 20:42
21 Jan 2015 20:42

Quote by WORLDKID-RP

Your right samurai