International forum: Politics - political problem definition
Share this topic
25 Nov 2014 16:56

What is the definition of a political issue ?

25 Nov 2014 17:14

Difficult question .

25 Nov 2014 17:15

Quote by Meesum
Difficult question .

Edited by Syful-islma / 25 Nov 2014 17:16
25 Nov 2014 17:15

I dont undestand you question dear .plz explain.

25 Nov 2014 17:21

This may include issues related to party politics or a political system or social, environmental or other issues as determined by the voting public.

Political issues cross from the strictly political domain into social and cultural issues if these are deemed important by the voting public and require action on the part of the government.

Political issues may become important to the public for various reasons. They may represent everyday issues, such as racism and child welfare, or they may be issues that become prominent in the public view without such a connection.

25 Nov 2014 17:22
Post is hidden!
25 Nov 2014 17:23

Quote by Syful-islma
This may include issues related to party politics or a political system or social, environmental or other issues as determined by the voting public.

Political issues cross from the strictly political domain into social and cultural issues if these are deemed important by the voting public and require action on the part of the government.

Political issues may become important to the public for various reasons. They may represent everyday issues, such as racism and child welfare, or they may be issues that become prominent in the public view without such a connection.

great explaination .

25 Nov 2014 17:25

Meesum bhai,shokriya

25 Nov 2014 17:40

political problem is reffering to the government...

25 Nov 2014 18:13
Post is hidden!
25 Nov 2014 20:09

very simple! in Africa it is a kind of issue u open ur moth & discuss it out here openly to discomfort sm mighty ppl on power & in return u'll be shown afterwards hw to shut the biggest hole in ur body- ur dammmmned risky mouth!

25 Nov 2014 20:37

Quote by Syful-islma
What is the definition of a political issue ? :hm

My dearest; my beluvd Africans :-
I appologize before hand for wat am gonne say next; asking u, actually ...
"Would u feel so bad if a white came to u & tells u dat u'r under human or u'r with an IQ lesser dan his ppl?" dnt get angry at me ..,wait wait plz .. bt hv u ever compared ur democratic ryts u excercise wit his he enjoys there? hv u ever realized dat z principles of "MAJORITY RULE & MINORITY RIGHTS" reserved for true in z whole continent? aren't such tngs lyk votes & elections only for mere imputs for news broadcasts & agencies? is the power in the hands of the respective na
http://www.mobofree.com/other/forum/topic/34475/reply?in_reply_to=379097&q=1

26 Nov 2014 05:23

Solve It Your Self

26 Nov 2014 11:40

There are three catagories of problems: POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, and SOCIAL. social is what happening with the people.

8 Jan 2015 17:46

i got headeach