International forum: Romance & Friendship - Can You Define Love?
Share this topic
20 Nov 2014 17:09

Love cannot be defined; it is purely each to their own of each emotion, feeling, thought and willingness to an individual. Love is what you make of it. Is is nor a choice, but a fate. Each person makes the word “love” it’s own. You love for different reasons, and each of them will be different to the other.

20 Nov 2014 17:57

Love? let me thnk bwt it

20 Nov 2014 17:59

Yah yah yess

20 Nov 2014 17:59

Quote by quiete
Love? let me thnk bwt it :lol

what are you thinking

20 Nov 2014 18:03

Quote by quiete

you passed six months inlove with my bro naeem and you dont know what is love

20 Nov 2014 18:05

I didnt choose u
But my heart did

20 Nov 2014 18:06

Quote by Syful-islma
Quote by quiete

what are you thinking :hm

im thnking if true love existed between creati0ns n0 d0ubt true love is d 1 what God give us when He create,save and 4give us but what bwt human? does it really existed? or just s0me results of 0ur critical thnking towards 0ur em0ti0ns?

Edited by quiete / 20 Nov 2014 18:07
20 Nov 2014 18:07

Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN
Quote by quiete

you passed six months inlove with my bro naeem and you dont know what is love :lol

RIGHT BROTHER i agree with you

20 Nov 2014 18:10

Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN
Quote by quiete

you passed six months inlove with my bro naeem and you dont know what is love :lol

their are many factors that people c0nsidered it that sumthng what he/she feels is love..but n0t all are love

20 Nov 2014 18:13

jejeje!!! charrr!!!!

20 Nov 2014 18:13

Quote by quiete
Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN
Quote by quiete

their are many factors that people c0nsidered it that sumthng what he/she feels is love..but n0t all are love :ff

but topic is same as you love to naeem

20 Nov 2014 18:17

Quote by quiete
Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN
Quote by quiete

their are many factors that people c0nsidered it that sumthng what he/she feels is love..but n0t all are love :ff

if me loved some one here frm.six months me explain all parts of love

20 Nov 2014 18:18

Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN
Quote by quiete
Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN

but topic is same as you love to naeem :yes

wh0aw!!! d0es it???? why r u deffensive? or me? whatever

20 Nov 2014 18:20

Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN
Quote by quiete
Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN

if me loved some one here frm.six months me explain all parts of love :lol

ngek!!! dnt like to explain its an0ther t0pic

20 Nov 2014 18:20

Quote by quiete
Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN
Quote by quiete

wh0aw!!! d0es it???? why r u deffensive? or me? whatever :P

hehehe i thought you will better explain of love,s diffin....

20 Nov 2014 18:21

love is a reaction which transpires from another to others

20 Nov 2014 18:23

Love is really undefined.love is something that is common

20 Nov 2014 18:23

Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN
Quote by quiete
Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN

wh0aw!!! d0es it???? why r u deffensive? or me? whatever :P

hehehe i thought you will better explain of love,s diffin.... :P

jajaja!!! i dnt want to be ban

20 Nov 2014 18:31

0nly 0nce in ur life, i truly
believe, u find sume0ne wh0 can c0mpletely turn ur w0rld ar0und..u tell them things that you’ve never shared with an0ther s0ul and they abs0rb everything u say
and actually want t0 hear m0re..u share h0pes f0r the future, dreams that will never c0me true, g0als that were never
achieved and the many
disapp0intments life has thr0wn at u..when sumething w0nderful happens, u cant wait t0 tell them about it,
kn0wing they will share in ur excitement..they are
n0t embarrassed t0 cry with u when u are hurting 0r laugh with u when u make a f0ol 0f
urself..never do they hurt ur feelings 0r make u feel like u are n0t gud en0ugh, but rather they build u up and sh0w u the things ab0ut urself that make u special and even beautiful..there is never any pressure, jeal0usy 0r c0mpetition but 0nly a quiet calmness
when they are ar0und..u can be urself and n0t
w0rry ab0ut what they will think 0f u because they l0ve u 4 wh0 u are..the things that seem
insignificant t0 m0st
pe0ple such as a n0te,
s0ng 0r walk bec0me invaluable treasures kept safe in ur heart t0 cherish
f0rever..mem0ries 0f ur childh0od c0me back and are s0 clear and vivid its like being y0ung again..col0urs seem brighter and m0re brilliant..laughter seems part 0f daily life where
bef0re it was infrequent 0r didn’t exist at all..a text msg call 0r tw0 during the day helps t0 get u
thr0ugh a l0ng day's w0rk and always brings a smile t0 ur face..in their
presence, there's n0 need 4 continu0us conversati0n, but u find y0u're quite c0ntent in just having them nearby..things that never interested u bef0re bec0me fascinating because u kn0w they are
imp0rtant t0 this pers0n wh0 is s0 special t0 u..u
think 0f this pers0n 0n every occasi0n and in everything u d0..simple things bring them t0 mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind 0r even a st0rm cl0ud 0n the horiz0n..u 0pen ur heart
kn0wing that there's a chance it may be br0ken 0ne day and in 0pening ur heart, u experience a l0ve and j0y that u never dreamed p0ssible..u find
that being vulnerable is the 0nly way t0 all0w ur heart t0 feel true pleasure
that's s0 real it scares
u..u find strength in kn0wing u have a true l0ver and p0ssibly a s0ul
mate wh0 will remain
l0yal t0 the end..life seems c0mpletely different, exciting and
w0rthwhile..ur 0nly h0pe and security is in knowing
that they are a part 0f
ur life.. im crying, while typing this i want t0 sleep but i d0nt have sleeping tablet, if u are reading my msg, can u pray 4 me? im getting em0 again gudnyt m0bonians..

Edited by NaeEm.. / 20 Nov 2014 18:47
20 Nov 2014 18:47

Quote by NaeEm..
0nly 0nce in ur life, i truly
believe, u find sume0ne wh0 can c0mpletely turn ur w0rld ar0und..u tell them things that you’ve never shared with an0ther s0ul and they abs0rb everything u say
and actually want t0 hear m0re..u share h0pes f0r the future, dreams that will never c0me true, g0als that were never
achieved and the many
disapp0intments life has thr0wn at u..when sumething w0nderful happens, u cant wait t0 tell them about it,
kn0wing they will share in ur excitement..they are
n0t embarrassed t0 cry with u when u are hurting 0r laugh with u when u make a f0ol 0f
urself..never do they hurt ur feelings 0r make u feel like u are n0t gud en0ugh, but rather they build u up and sh0w u the things ab0ut urself that make u special and even beautiful..there is never any pressure, jeal0usy 0r c0mpetition but 0nly a quiet calmness
when they are ar0und..u can be urself and n0t
w0rry ab0ut what they will think 0f u because they l0ve u 4 wh0 u are..the things that seem
insignificant t0 m0st
pe0ple such as a n0te,
s0ng 0r walk bec0me invaluable treasures kept safe in ur heart t0 cherish
f0rever..mem0ries 0f ur childh0od c0me back and are s0 clear and vivid its like being y0ung again..col0urs seem brighter and m0re brilliant..laughter seems part 0f daily life where
bef0re it was infrequent 0r didn’t exist at all..a text msg call 0r tw0 during the day helps t0 get u
thr0ugh a l0ng day's w0rk and always brings a smile t0 ur face..in their
presence, there's n0 need 4 continu0us conversati0n, but u find y0u're quite c0ntent in just having them nearby..things that never interested u bef0re bec0me fascinating because u kn0w they are
imp0rtant t0 this pers0n wh0 is s0 special t0 u..u
think 0f this pers0n 0n every occasi0n and in everything u d0..simple things bring them t0 mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind 0r even a st0rm cl0ud 0n the horiz0n..u 0pen ur heart
kn0wing that there's a chance it may be br0ken 0ne day and in 0pening ur heart, u experience a l0ve and j0y that u never dreamed p0ssible..u find
that being vulnerable is the 0nly way t0 all0w ur heart t0 feel true pleasure
that's s0 real it scares
u..u find strength in kn0wing u have a true l0ver and p0ssibly a s0ul
mate wh0 will remain
l0yal t0 the end..life seems c0mpletely different, exciting and
w0rthwhile..ur 0nly h0pe and security is in knowing
that they are a part 0f
ur life.. im crying, while typing this i want t0 sleep but i d0nt have sleeping tablet, if u are ready my msg, can u pray 4 me? im getting em0 again gudnyt m0bonians..

bheeedu!! Bhashan kuch ziada lamba nhi?