International forum: Health - Noises and their affects on mental health.!
Share this topic
19 Nov 2014 11:45

Noise from factries .vehicles. Speakes and aeroplanes etc effects our health specialy our mental health. Whats you point of view about the affects of noises

19 Nov 2014 12:00

I am from the City but the noise does not matter to my mental health

19 Nov 2014 12:03

Quote by Asta1
I am from the City but the noise does not matter to my mental health :)

oky

19 Nov 2014 12:43
Post is hidden!
19 Nov 2014 18:58

Quote by Lost in love
I hate noise i have migrain, tv, music, barcking dog, our neighbor, ect, etc, etc, :help,, i love music but not so loud,

can i help you?

19 Nov 2014 19:56

I like this topic cuz it really gives me a bad mood specially in the morning.. U havent even getting up yet.. U already hearing too much noise..

19 Nov 2014 20:10

Quote by cursed-one
I like this topic cuz it really gives me a bad mood specially in the morning.. U havent even getting up yet.. U already hearing too much noise.. :swear

i dont like noise .i hate it

19 Nov 2014 23:33

Praise the Lord for everything ...even for zoz unwanted noises & appreciat it .. coz zoz noises are surely the parts of ur own life! remember we humans have all the same destiny awaiting us smday sooner or later ..a complete silence to enjoy in our graveyards! so if u open ur eyes nw, u'll hv an extra reason to give thanks once more to an Almighty

20 Nov 2014 02:41
Post is hidden!
20 Nov 2014 02:49

Is this a topic

20 Nov 2014 07:03
Post is hidden!
20 Nov 2014 07:23

..Noise pollution is a bigger problem in our modern day society than I think many of us realize. It impacts our productivity, sleep and most importantly our health...

20 Nov 2014 07:29

Quote by ladyihzai
..Noise pollution is a bigger problem in our modern day society than I think many of us realize. It impacts our productivity, sleep and most importantly our health... :buble

Crowd n violence jud its rampant world is really burden bout this and it driven my rumurs n gossips its too transparent to notice but the main cause of this effect is a big lie w/those who set and form it just for a lot of profit mmm we cannot help it we r too small to hv a courage too stop and even avoid it

20 Nov 2014 07:40

Quote by china24
Quote by ladyihzai
..Noise pollution is a bigger problem in our modern day society than I think many of us realize. It impacts our productivity, sleep and most importantly our health... :buble

Crowd n violence jud its rampant world is really burden bout this and it driven my rumurs n gossips its too transparent to notice but the main cause of this effect is a big lie w/those who set and form it just for a lot of profit mmm we cannot help it we r too small to hv a courage too stop and even avoid it :(

That's the reality jud !.. nothin to do with that ! Cant control highly population

20 Nov 2014 07:44

Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by china24
Quote by ladyihzai

Crowd n violence jud its rampant world is really burden bout this and it driven my rumurs n gossips its too transparent to notice but the main cause of this effect is a big lie w/those who set and form it just for a lot of profit mmm we cannot help it we r too small to hv a courage too stop and even avoid it :(

That's the reality jud !.. nothin to do with that ! Cant control highly population :beer

Boooom jud am hit

20 Nov 2014 07:51

Quote by china24
Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by china24

That's the reality jud !.. nothin to do with that ! Cant control highly population :beer

Boooom jud am hit :war

Jud !..ituma u nlng ntin yan!

Edited by ladyihzai / 20 Nov 2014 07:52
20 Nov 2014 08:16

Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by china24
Quote by ladyihzai

Boooom jud am hit :war

Jud !..ituma u nlng ntin yan! :lol

Then let us meet jud

20 Nov 2014 11:02

Noise comes in different levels of loudness and mentally the current state of the human body do have some effect us mentally. So if you over work the body mentally you'll be affected by noise weather loud or soft therefore oue mental health depends on the level of stress/the state of our body and YES noice do have an effect on our Mental Health..

20 Nov 2014 13:00

20 Nov 2014 13:06

My earphone