International forum: Romance & Friendship - How to Foster Mutual Understanding with Your Partner?
Share this topic
17 Nov 2014 16:22

The following couple's communication technique is intended to provide a method for couples to share honestly about issues that may cause strong emotional responses and that lead many couples to experience repetitive, nonproductive conflicts, to attempt to control each other’s behavior, or engage in various strategies of avoidance.

18 Nov 2014 19:08

18 Nov 2014 19:11

I dont understand you question . Im sory dear bro!

18 Nov 2014 19:14
Post is hidden!
18 Nov 2014 19:17

Quote by WORLDKID-RP
Quote by Syful-islma
The following couple's communication technique is intended to provide a method for couples to share honestly about issues that may cause strong emotional responses and that lead many couples to experience repetitive, nonproductive conflicts, to attempt to control each other’s behavior, or engage in various strategies of avoidance. :)

if u don't understand, u need to vote him......cos he is d Best.....
I love my girlfriend so much

he is d best who?

18 Nov 2014 19:19
Post is hidden!
29 Jan 2015 12:44

Call a Stop Action
or a Time Out.
If you are using this recipe to begin a dialogue, you will not need to call a Stop Action or Time Out because you are not trying to interrupt and change an ongoing conversation. However, you may still want to create greater composure and receptivity to your partner as outlined later in this article. .

29 Jan 2015 20:34

Quote by SHAHIN619
Call a Stop Action
or a Time Out.
If you are using this recipe to begin a dialogue, you will not need to call a Stop Action or Time Out because you are not trying to interrupt and change an ongoing conversation. However, you may still want to create greater composure and receptivity to your partner as outlined later in this article. .

1338 online
Sports news
ITTF Nigeria Open: Assar Thanks Lagos Fans For Support
Egypt table tennis star, Omar Assar, has...
Excited Ike Uche Extends Gimnastic de Tarragona Stay Until 2019
By Johnny Edward: Former Super Eagles st...
CHAN Eagles: Yusuf Calls Up Plateau Captain Golbe For Suspended Okogbue
By Johnny Edward: Super Eagles assistant...