International forum: Romance & Friendship - Love Always Comes as a Surprise .
Share this topic
14 Nov 2014 15:26

Love,always comes as a surprise You don't need to close your eyes 'Cause soon you'll recognize Its colors Life, well it always has a twist, Something new that can't be missed And you know I can't resist This feeling I used to feel so far from home I thought all hope had flown Just a dreamer on my own And I know Life's complicated, But we have to try To find our own future With you at my side We can all work together To build something new I know you can see it, let's make it come true Time, well it passes by so fast, we must make each moment last And treasure each and every feeling. Friends, are what make it all worthwhile, Just try and show a little style, And life can put a smile on your face Don't ever give up on your dreams As hard as things may seem We can win through in the end, Believe me Fears and illusions, The die may be cast, But things can still change, the future at last Can be held in our hands, And out of the blue With friends at our side, Happy endings(?) come true.

17 Nov 2014 13:18

share your comments about this statement .

17 Nov 2014 13:21

Quote by Ghulam-Rasool
Love,always comes as a surprise You don't need to close your eyes 'Cause soon you'll recognize Its colors Life, well it always has a twist, Something new that can't be missed And you know I can't resist This feeling I used to feel so far from home I thought all hope had flown Just a dreamer on my own And I know Life's complicated, But we have to try To find our own future With you at my side We can all work together To build something new I know you can see it, let's make it come true Time, well it passes by so fast, we must make each moment last And treasure each and every feeling. Friends, are what make it all worthwhile, Just try and show a little style, And life can put a smile on your face Don't ever give up on your dreams As hard as things may seem We can win through in the end, Believe me Fears and illusions, The die may be cast, But things can still change, the future at last Can be held in our hands, And out of the blue With friends at our side, Happy endings(?) come true.

great statment

17 Nov 2014 13:22

Gareeban je topics khe reply kon tha milan .hite group thahya pya ahin

17 Nov 2014 13:23

I m trying to reply in everyone's topics but others dont do it

17 Nov 2014 13:26

Quote by Meesum
I m trying to reply in everyone's topics but others dont do it

sir Thanx for your comment .

17 Nov 2014 13:28

Quote by Meesum
Gareeban je topics khe reply kon tha milan .hite group thahya pya ahin

saen reply milanda aen zaroor milanda

23 Nov 2014 03:45
Post is hidden!
23 Nov 2014 04:31

Quote by mitze
Yes true , love come always surprised i like that my love always have surprised to me :jumpy

Thanx for the comment .

23 Nov 2014 11:30

Guys i'm new at this site

12 Jan 2015 14:36

Quote by NIRJHORAKASH
Guys i'm new at this site

12 Jan 2015 15:10

yah its true

2 Jun 2015 18:15

Quote by 0705189373
:hm yah its true

2 Jun 2015 19:31