International forum: Other - HOW TO LIKE YOURSELF ?
Share this topic
10 Nov 2014 16:13

Liking yourself is one of the main keys to living a more fulfilling and happier life! It takes a bit of practice and work to get there, but with some practical tips about cultivating self-acceptance and reframing how you think about yourself, you'll be well on your way to liking yourself.

11 Nov 2014 15:09

Just look yourself in mirror and like .or upload your photo and like yourself

11 Nov 2014 15:10

Quote by Meesum

11 Nov 2014 15:53

GOD CREATE ME BY HIS SCRIPTURE,SO WHATEVER I AM I FULLY EMBRACED...MUCH CONTENTED OF WHAT I HAVE,AND IM PROUD BEING OF WHO AM I

11 Nov 2014 18:36

build your confidence.. confidence is another
key part in liking yourself
but it's an incredibly elusive trait..part of being confident is not comparing yourself to other people, as someone is always going to be better at you in certain areas, in looks, in accomplishments.. confidence comes from within, not from how you measure up to other people.,

11 Nov 2014 19:17

satisfy who u are that how u start liking yourself.

11 Nov 2014 20:25

When you like yourself, you see the good in yourself, but you also see the good in others. This is an instant charmer! People are keen to know if you’ll appreciate who they are and what they have to offer to the world.

Edited by christine123 / 11 Nov 2014 20:36
11 Nov 2014 20:31

Focus on the brighter side of life.. cast away worries and keep ur path straight. Lastly, smile always. But not when alone. Lol

11 Nov 2014 20:32

HOW TO LIKE YOURSELF ? Upload ur selfie then like urself..... or put thumbs up with urself

11 Nov 2014 20:33

Quote by Syful-islma
Quote by Meesum

:U

Quote by Princess_Sharu
HOW TO LIKE YOURSELF ? Upload ur selfie then like urself..... or put thumbs up with urself :lol

hehehe

If you have confidence in all things that you do, the more you will like your self coz confidence is positivity and positivity is success and success is very much liked

11 Nov 2014 20:34

Quote by Syful-islma
Quote by Meesum

How can i face my problem if my problem is my face??

11 Nov 2014 20:35

Quote by ANTIDOTE1
If you have confidence in all things that you do, the more you will like your self coz confidence is positivity and positivity is success and success is very much liked

Oh great

11 Nov 2014 20:39

Quote by _stardust_
Quote by Syful-islma
Quote by Meesum

How can i face my problem if my problem is my face?? :ohno

11 Nov 2014 22:22

very simple! i write a tng around here in mobofree then i go down a little bit & i squeeze a lyk button then i smile ..happppy

11 Nov 2014 23:05
Post is hidden!
12 Nov 2014 07:57
Post is hidden!
12 Nov 2014 08:01

I see what I have.. A male organ... To share with you a woman for life. No other. Cautious here please. Love you my dear

12 Nov 2014 11:14

avoid insecurities..
we are unique and beautiful in our own ways . not just physically but spiritually , mentally and emotionally .
never compare yourself to others coz nobody is perfect and each of us has our own flaws and imperfections..
do what you wanna do and dont mind what illiterate people tells u ..
write poetry or do music if its your passion,
dance , carve , draw , travel if thats u really wanna do.
feel free to show the world without hesitations.its not their business anyways.as long as u are not depriving others businesses , carry on.