International forum: Romance & Friendship - How to catch a lying friend?
Share this topic
8 Nov 2014 07:15

Whenever we are online writting our friends our false msges about our age .location .status or using services and more . How can we catch them if they are lying ?

"Think Different"

Edited by Meesum / 10 Nov 2014 18:15
10 Nov 2014 14:54

Do you think its funny topic .hn?

10 Nov 2014 16:10
Post is hidden!
10 Nov 2014 16:14

Quote by lovely_me
If you really smart to catch those who was lair here , then good , themw what is the next you going o do then Mr. Teacher ?

wow what a reply .

10 Nov 2014 16:21

Pple do cut hair bt then after sometym it grows no matter how you will comb it .after a while it will be shaggy someone will see you same as liar

11 Nov 2014 09:00
Post is hidden!
11 Nov 2014 09:21

Quote by WORLDKID-RP
why this topic on mobo?.... all my friends never lied too me,,u all re straight forward friends...... hey why do mobo moderators change their country of list on profile?..... no body called them fake or lier,,, but why mobo users get abuse,,why most user they change d country,n people call them fake?...,or this fake people on mobo free.........I know this not d topic,,, I just wanna speak d truth on here,,I'm not a mod,, but people complain their problem they re facing here""abuse,fake id everywhere pretending too b real...........most people has 10 ID,they created 10-5 id to abuse people........this bad guys,,,, why mobofree always forcost fake or real?......l.e m on Twitter I have not experience this before,,, topic of today wonder me,,anyway m just 19,,so I pray some day I will creat topic to fight d racist, n abuse in mobo............ I understand people same people approach me with different id,but same person................ just wanna b ur friend"".....thank god I have family here on mobo,, who understand ur feeling,,,.......I love my mobofree n Twitter friends

11 Nov 2014 10:32

Mobo must do someting to remove all fake I'd. Even if u block someone who abuse you ,he or she create another account and continue to abuse u again

11 Nov 2014 10:34

Quote by christine123
Mobo must do someting to remove all fake I'd. Even if u block someone who abuse you ,he or she create another account and continue to abuse u again

yes dear its realy a big problem .

11 Nov 2014 10:54

It’s more important to examine a person’s entire demeanor, as there’s no one feature that’s apt to give away a liar

11 Nov 2014 11:09
Post is hidden!
11 Nov 2014 11:48

u can catch by thier profl pic tgther in his or her country

11 Nov 2014 11:54

Quote by glenjoy
u can catch by thier profl pic tgther in his or her country

thanks dear . I m going to check your profile if you are real ?

11 Nov 2014 12:30

If they are fake?..so ! Wats wrong with that ? If they r not abusing !.. Isn't our business !!..we shouldn't interfere the personls of people !.. We wont stop fake pipl here ..evryone free to do all things bcoz this is a netsite.. but if u r saying fake frndshp! fake id or wat eva!..the prblm is in he /she there's something wrong to there mind ! mental ill.. or maybe thy had a certain reason to do that such things.. anyway we cant judge dem !...

Edited by ladyihzai / 11 Nov 2014 12:31
11 Nov 2014 12:42

i catch them lyk a fly in my hand and crush them

11 Nov 2014 12:43

i catch them lyk a fly in my hand i crush i eat them then spat them

11 Nov 2014 12:44

No idea. Where you try it out??

11 Nov 2014 12:49

Quote by 0705189373
:fly i catch them lyk a fly in my hand i crush i eat them then spat them

Oa! You eat flies?

11 Nov 2014 12:57

Secret

11 Nov 2014 12:58

Quote by ladyihzai
If they are fake?..so ! Wats wrong with that ? If they r not abusing !.. Isn't our business !!..we shouldn't interfere the personls of people !.. We wont stop fake pipl here ..evryone free to do all things bcoz this is a netsite.. but if u r saying fake frndshp! fake id or wat eva!..the prblm is in he /she there's something wrong to there mind ! mental ill.. or maybe thy had a certain reason to do that such things.. anyway we cant judge dem !... :D

i agree u dai 100%