International forum: Romance & Friendship - Why People Fake Illness -
Share this topic
7 Nov 2014 10:03

Is it good to fake illnes?

7 Nov 2014 14:21

some pple do fake illness bcoz they are lazy nd would want to run away from either duties or responsibilities.

7 Nov 2014 14:31

Quote by muketiwap
some pple do fake illness bcoz they are lazy nd would want to run away from either duties or responsibilities.

7 Nov 2014 14:34

...I find it amazing that people might think this wasn't the case. A person can convince themselves of anything, given the time and I am sure many of you would agree that while you won't stop a metastasized cancer from spreading, it could help you lose weight, sleep, and generally feel better (or worse if that is the choice).
We know happier people live longer... that should tell you something.

7 Nov 2014 14:35
Post is hidden!
7 Nov 2014 14:37

Quote by ladyihzai
...I find it amazing that people might think this wasn't the case. A person can convince themselves of anything, given the time and I am sure many of you would agree that while you won't stop a metastasized cancer from spreading, it could help you lose weight, sleep, and generally feel better (or worse if that is the choice).

7 Nov 2014 15:35

Fake illness?

7 Nov 2014 15:41
Post is hidden!
7 Nov 2014 15:55

Quote by WORLDKID-RP
Quote by christine123
Quote by ladyihzai
no body re fake..........becos everyone re born to be real,,....... so let ask ya all,we call people fake,.......how do we know if they re fake??.....I support every human right, becos if they re fake who tweet their message?.....re day dogs or human?....they re all human,.... will can only say they use picture of a celebrity......that does not mean they re fake........some people use fake country on thier profile.......does not mean they re fake...............they use it for fun............. bus what we need to beware of re scam, scammers on mobofree.............................some people call some one fake,let prove and check if they re real,they re fake pretending to be real...

Cutie ! .. I understand wht u sayin dear !.. And I respect it .. my msg has a deep sense !.. Am sayin is not just here in mobo.. In de reality wat I have mean !... Good day !...

7 Nov 2014 15:59
Post is hidden!
7 Nov 2014 16:35

Unopenga

7 Nov 2014 16:37

Unopenga iwe unofunga kuti pane munhu anganyepere kurwara

7 Nov 2014 17:26

Quote by christine123
Is it good to fake illnes?

no

7 Nov 2014 17:26

Quote by ladyihzai

great

7 Nov 2014 17:40

Asitshipengo ngoho ndiya uri vhathu vhaya zwifha vhari vha lwala vhulwadze hovhu zwisizwone

7 Nov 2014 21:59
Post is hidden!
8 Nov 2014 03:26

fansign for sale haha..let us all do that to prov hu is fake here..

8 Nov 2014 05:06

faking illness is just like bolanchaw

8 Nov 2014 05:36

Quote by .ARES13.
faking illness is just like bolanchaw :lol

Bolanchaw ?? wat iz it ?

8 Nov 2014 05:37

Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by .ARES13.
faking illness is just like bolanchaw :lol

Bolanchaw ?? wat iz it ? :ohno

secret

1393 online
Sports news
Kanu Mourns: I’ve Lost An Irreplaceable Mother
  Exclusive By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: N...
Kanu: Falcons Have Quality To Beat Indomitable Lionesses
  By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: Nwankwo Kan...
NPFL SUPER 4 Hosting Pleases Enugu State Governor
  By Sab Osuji: Enugu state governor, If...