International forum: Other - why do bad things always happen to good people ?
Share this topic
1 Nov 2014 08:21

why do bad things always happen to good people ?

3 Nov 2014 11:35

why do bad things always happen to good person and why do good things always happen to a bad person .

3 Nov 2014 11:53

Nobody's life is perfect. Everybody has some problems. And in the end what really matters is how well you cope with your problems in life.Look at each problem as a challenge. Do your best to overcome this challenge. And in the end everything will turn out better due to your efforts

Edited by christine123 / 3 Nov 2014 11:54
3 Nov 2014 12:16

Quote by Ghulam-Rasool

if gud things always
happened, pe0ple w0uld
n0t feel the need t0 turn
t0 ALLAH think ab0ut it..and "his" pe0ple alm0st never thank ALLAH when things are gud but begin t0 blame and beg him when things turn bad..

3 Nov 2014 12:54

Quote by NaeEm..
Quote by Ghulam-Rasool

if gud things always
happened, pe0ple w0uld
t0 ALLAH think ab0ut it..and "his" pe0ple alm0st never thank ALLAH when things are gud but begin t0 blame and beg him when things turn bad..

someone is good person then why do bad things with him/her ?

3 Nov 2014 12:58

Quote by christine123
Nobody's life is perfect. Everybody has some problems. And in the end what really matters is how well you cope with your problems in life.Look at each problem as a challenge. Do your best to overcome this challenge. And in the end everything will turn out better due to your efforts

thanx for your valueable comment .

3 Nov 2014 13:14

Quote by christine123

I agree .

3 Nov 2014 13:15

Quote by NaeEm..
Quote by Ghulam-Rasool

if gud things always
happened, pe0ple w0uld

you are right .

3 Nov 2014 13:30

The difference between a warrior and an ordinary man is that a warrior sees everything as a challenge, whiles an ordinary man sees everything as either a blessing or a course. I strongly believe that God is putting the good people into a test of Faith

3 Nov 2014 13:33

Quote by MagnusKailie
The difference between a warrior and an ordinary man is that a warrior sees everything as a challenge, whiles an ordinary man sees everything as either a blessing or a course. I strongly believe that God is putting the good people into a test of Faith

you are right . I agree

3 Nov 2014 14:00

That's a bunch of shit

3 Nov 2014 14:21

i think its wrong

3 Nov 2014 14:24

God will never try His pple its satan who want To grab them From our Father bad things are frm satan!

3 Nov 2014 14:34

Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN
i think its wrong

what's wrong ?

3 Nov 2014 14:36

cos some good things happend to good poeple

3 Nov 2014 14:37

see proselytisers

3 Nov 2014 14:38

Quote by 0705189373
God will never try His pple its satan who want To grab them From our Father bad things are frm satan!

Then how can we save from satan . . . .

3 Nov 2014 14:46

Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN
cos some good things happend to good poeple :yes

No it's wrong . good things always happen with a bad person and bad things always happen with a good person .

3 Nov 2014 14:47

Quote by Ghulam-Rasool
Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN

No it's wrong . good things always happen with a bad person and bad things always happen with a good person .

but bro i dont agree with you

3 Nov 2014 14:50

Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN
Quote by Ghulam-Rasool
Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN

but bro i dont agree with you :yes

ok It's your problem .