International forum: Other - How to avoid from filthy people?
Share this topic
31 Oct 2014 23:40

How to avoid from filthy people?
"Think Different"

Edited by Meesum / 3 Nov 2014 18:47
3 Nov 2014 12:34

If someone is causing damage to your life, then he’s toxic and should be dealt with accordingly. People who suck the life out of you with negative attitudes, constant complaining, gossip, selfishness, or extreme dependency are damaging you in a way that can cause depression and anxiety.

3 Nov 2014 12:35

People can be toxic in different ways, but regardless of what kind of toxicity they bring to a relationship, they just have to go. One toxic person in my life was manipulative of my time and resources, and another always talked about himself and how bad things continued to happen to him all the time. For my own sake and the sake of my family, I had to tell them both I didn’t want to hear from them again.

Edited by christine123 / 3 Nov 2014 12:37
3 Nov 2014 12:35

..d0nt talk t0 them and d0nt let them c0me cl0se t0 you, if they tries t0 get cl0se t0 you just 0n their butt hard.. jajaja!!!

3 Nov 2014 13:50

Don't talk to them

3 Nov 2014 13:51

There is a little difference in every man, and that little different can be a great different. The little difference is your attitude. The great difference is whether it's a negative or positive attitude.

3 Nov 2014 17:31

Quote by christine123
If someone is causing damage to your life, then he’s toxic and should be dealt with accordingly. People who suck the life out of you with negative attitudes, constant complaining, gossip, selfishness, or extreme dependency are damaging you in a way that can cause depression and anxiety.

that can cause depression and anxiet.yes

3 Nov 2014 17:32

Quote by christine123
People can be toxic in different ways, but regardless of what kind of toxicity they bring to a relationship, they just have to go. One toxic person in my life was manipulative of my time and resources, and another always talked about himself and how bad things continued to happen to him all the time. For my own sake and the sake of my family, I had to tell them both I didn’t want to hear from them again.

oky

3 Nov 2014 17:42

I dont 'listen too much' coz i dont want to depresse myself by useless things coming from such pple's mouth ignore them !

3 Nov 2014 17:48

HOW TO AVOID FROM FILTHY PEOPLE?
Dont waste ur time thinking how 2 avoid them instead just learn how to deal with them the more u think the more u let them to enters ur life

3 Nov 2014 17:49

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Dont waste ur time thinking how 2 avoid them instead just learn how to deal with them the more u think the more u let them to enters ur life
:angel

thats gud idea .i ll try

3 Nov 2014 17:50

Quote by 0705189373
I dont 'listen too much' coz i dont want to depresse myself by useless things coming from such pple's mouth ignore them !

oky

3 Nov 2014 17:55

3 Nov 2014 17:57

Quote by RK-Rocky

yes dear

3 Nov 2014 18:01

Quote by Meesum
Quote by Princess_Sharu

thats gud idea .i ll try

Is there som1 bothering u?

3 Nov 2014 18:07

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by Meesum
Quote by Princess_Sharu

thats gud idea .i ll try

Is there som1 bothering u? :angel

yes

3 Nov 2014 18:20

Quote by Meesum
Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by Meesum

thats gud idea .i ll try

yes :U

Oh i see

3 Nov 2014 18:23

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by Meesum
Quote by Princess_Sharu

Oh i see :angel

what did you see?

3 Nov 2014 18:30

Quote by Meesum
Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by Meesum

what did you see?

i see ghost behind u

3 Nov 2014 18:37

Quote by Meesum
Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by Meesum

what did you see?

"now i know"...." i see" can use as short term impression at the same tym etc.