Share this topic
30 Oct 2014 22:12

Why Your First Love Is So Unforgettable ?

31 Oct 2014 10:51

My first love is true therefore it would be an unforgettable love in my whole lifetime

31 Oct 2014 11:14

its the first time when u
are in different w0rld..these m0ment are just unf0rgettable..
First time first love.....
all happen f0r the first time and u d0nt knw what t0 do next.. u y0urself find out the soluti0ns 0f the pr0blem..
pampering of your love,
late nyt chatting, first hug 0f ur l0ve, gudnyt and gudm0rning msgs etc etc..this things are just
unf0rgettable..i h0pe u just understand the situati0n and the feeling..but if ur l0ve gets
hurted 0r betrayed then
this will be the w0rst
experience..be safe and careful..
remember true l0ve is
what matter in relati0nship..
Best of luck..☺

31 Oct 2014 12:10

in z daylyt out there in z sun zer r tyms u see nobdy passing by whr you r while zer were many many wit beauties of fairies in fairy tales of children ... as a matter of fact u hv already limited and fixed ur sight gazing on a simple beauty u hv never seen it even once bt u always make a wish to it to belong to u...
and smtyms der r tyms u feel lyk an owl in a rare nyts in which everybdy fails to identify wat is near ..bt u kud see tngs from a distant as if z sun is on z clear blue sky for u only while z real one wz actually set down hours ago in z West ..bt who knows u had a bdy by ur side whose presence matters that much
z only tng i must say is i knw luv can make a
http://www.mobofree.com/

31 Oct 2014 12:30

the most unforgettable people are those who do not spend time blabbing about themselves and their lives, but instead, spend time listening to people talking about their lives. This will make them feel more appreciated, and, of course, they will remember you for that

Edited by christine123 / 31 Oct 2014 12:40
31 Oct 2014 12:33
Post is hidden!
31 Oct 2014 12:34

Many reasons lyk a novel

31 Oct 2014 20:00

Its so pure ,perfect and both of u think the world belong to u. Nothing matters except butterflies in your tummies. U are in a dreamland where fantasy seemed real. Thinking abt each other tickle you. Walking hand in hand never wanting to let go.

31 Oct 2014 23:10

My love is unforgetable .

1 Nov 2014 00:11

Quote by WORLDKID-RP
Quote by christine123
the most unforgettable people are those who do not spend time blabbing about themselves and their lives, but instead, spend time listening to people talking about their lives. This will make them feel more appreciated, and, of course, they will remember you for that
yea u right miss

yea ryt kid