International forum: Romance & Friendship - When Your Partner Gives More Than You Can Return
Share this topic
21 Oct 2014 15:12

Unrequited love is a common human heartache. Few of us ever escape the grief and longing when we want our partners to love us as much as we love them.
When giving becomes too imbalanced, the relationship will eventually shakes. Either the over-giver becomes resentful and tries to demand his or her lover to reciprocate, or the recipient is crushed by the un-payable debt.
What your idea friends? Should a partner reciprocate to his/her partener's love in same way?

21 Oct 2014 15:46
Post is hidden!
21 Oct 2014 15:54

I need beyond the limits

21 Oct 2014 16:09

A life partner or a lover can help you cope with the problems in your life and will work with you to solve them, but no one is going to make those problems just go away but you. You have to rescue yourself

21 Oct 2014 16:42

..As relationships mature, both partners nEd to attend to life’s other demands Dat have been willingly set aside. Now they must determine how they can both keep their relationship nurtured while adding back other priorities. There are only so many sources to feed a relationship. As those resources are redirected, the imbalance of giving can escalate. It is crucial Dat U not blame ur partner for wanting U to continue fulfilling his or her desires or to continue feeling gratitude for the gifts U r getting...

21 Oct 2014 16:46

A giver of luv flooding my soul with everlasting peace and joy ..even at times i never posed any requested... What can i repay for this great giver of life for the things He has done for me while i have only two hands and one heart? But with them i do my part dat may pleases my lord a little... and i do stretch my hands upright to the heavens in the blue sky where i suppose His glorious seat would be ..speaking in my heart closing my eyes ... This is the way i sacrifice my thanks and i know each time i do it i recieve in million folds in return ,...

A giver of luv flooding my soul with everlasting peace and joy ..even at times i never posed any request... What can i repay for this great giver of life for the things He has done for me while i have only two hands and one heart? But with them i do my part dat may pleases my lord a little... and i do stretch my hands upright to the heavens in the blue sky where i suppose His glorious seat would be ..speaking in my heart closing my eyes ... This is the way i sacrifice my thanks and i know each time i do it i recieve in million folds in return ,...

Quote by ladyihzai
..As relationships mature, both partners nEd to attend to life’s other demands Dat have been willingly set aside. Now they must determine how they can both keep their relationship nurtured while adding back other priorities. There are only so many sources to feed a relationship. As those resources are redirected, the imbalance of giving can escalate. It is crucial Dat U not blame ur partner for wanting U to continue fulfilling his or her desires or to continue feeling gratitude for the gifts U r getting...

zai

21 Oct 2014 17:26

If both parties love each other they should not complain in everyway when you measure love and compairing thinking of each other negatively many question may rose and relation may broke ,.always treasure love never measure ..,give out what you have ,learn your partner and understand him/her

22 Oct 2014 07:45

Gifts are not compulsary in a relationship,the important thing is love. If one can afford to spoil his/ her partner do without expecting payback as that came from your own goodwill. If its that how are the poor going to get love? Love is not sold but its natural.

22 Oct 2014 11:19

Edited by Meesum / 22 Oct 2014 11:20
22 Oct 2014 11:53

Quote by ladyihzai

thanks for posting your honest ideas lady

22 Oct 2014 12:10

If ur Partner Giv to much wow.... u should treasure ur partner loving u w/out hesitations even u can do the same atleast u should do something for her/him show some effort, make ur partner feel his worth and special...... all i can say there's no such a perfect relationship everyone do mystakes, challenges,,, that test ur love to each other when u past all of it.... ur relationship will be mor strong

22 Oct 2014 12:20

Quote by Princess_Sharu
If ur Partner Giv to much wow.... u should treasure ur partner loving u w/out hesitations even u can do the same atleast u should do something for her/him show some effort, make ur partner feel his worth and special...... all i can say there's no such a perfect relationship everyone do mystakes, challenges,,, that test ur love to each other when u past all of it.... ur relationship will be mor strong :angel

thanks for posting your honest idea mahal