International forum: Other - How does a person gain eternal life?
Share this topic
18 Oct 2014 00:58

All of the world’s religions boil down to two answers: forgiveness and life either come as a result of human effort, or as a loving gift from God.

18 Oct 2014 20:20

Don't even try to earn Christ's love. He's already given all of His Love and proved it by dying for you. So, just believe what He said: I will in no wise cast out anybody who comes to me for salvation. So, be saved by believing that God is who he says He is and that He sent Jesus to pay for all of your sin. Repent for your sin (turn your heart and actions away from it) --and ask Him to save you from eternal Hell and He will; simple! Ask for forgiveness because all of us commit mistakes -- small or big, but that doesn't matter because Christ don't look for flaws and mistakes. He's after what's inside each of our hearts.

Edited by christine123 / 19 Oct 2014 05:56
18 Oct 2014 20:48

it's simple, by living one's life according to the commandments and will of God,devoid of waywardness. In short, seeking the kingdom of alone first. for the Bible says, sake of lack of knowledge, ma people perish.

Edited by venice-sparkles / 18 Oct 2014 20:50
18 Oct 2014 21:12

wel said, moutful

19 Oct 2014 00:59
Post is hidden!
19 Oct 2014 01:00
Post is hidden!
19 Oct 2014 01:04

first love your GOD with all your heart,mind and strength.(2)love your neighbour as your self wealther she is a witch or whatever[3] dont be jealous. chatting cannot lead u to hell except u commit sin.

19 Oct 2014 01:09

Dont join cult .you must be holy and pure heart.

19 Oct 2014 03:13

the only one god gave the eternal life

19 Oct 2014 04:18

Quote by thembsious
wel said, moutful

moutful

19 Oct 2014 04:38

Just trust ur life in god..keep ur faith..and try to follows his commandments,.(eventhough all of us are sinners)

19 Oct 2014 04:55

God hv give everyboby his love,and nous nous ouvrons notre coeur a jesus

19 Oct 2014 05:11

Quote by christine123
Don't even try to earn Christ's love. He's already given all of His Love and proved it by dying for you. So, just believe what He said: I will in no wise cast out anybody who comes to me for salvation. So, be saved by believing that God is who he says He is and that He sent Jesus to pay for all of your sin. Repent for your sin (turn your heart and actions away from it) --and ask Him to save you from eternal Hell and He will; simple! Ask for forgiveness because all of us commit mistakes -- small or big, but that doesn't matter because Christ don't look for flaws and mistakes. He's after what's inside each of our hearts.

19 Oct 2014 06:22

Quote by humaid_khan
(¯`'•.¸  ¸.•'´¯) (¯`'•.¸  ¸.•'´¯) =‎ ___sayful___= (_¸.•'´…

humaid paji

19 Oct 2014 06:31

To make one's happy

19 Oct 2014 09:11

accepting jesus christ as your lord and personal saviour. act2v 21 and romans 10v 9 and 1 john4v4

19 Oct 2014 15:20

All religions are false and are not needed before God our Father. Every spirit shall merge by its own effort. Eternal life is like an Evolution process of the spirit because your spirit is immortal. All needed by each of us is to love and serve one another without indifference.

19 Oct 2014 17:02

... is knowing God, intimately, personally.. Dis shows itself through loving relationships.. U seek with God's help to love Him wid all Ur heart and love Ur neighbor as yourself!...

Edited by ladyihzai / 19 Oct 2014 17:04
19 Oct 2014 17:17

Believing in God and following His wills doing things that will make Him happy

19 Oct 2014 18:53

Quote by quiete
Quote by christine123
Don't even try to earn Christ's love. He's already given all of His Love and proved it by dying for you. So, just believe what He said: I will in no wise cast out anybody who comes to me for salvation. So, be saved by believing that God is who He says He is and that He sent Jesus to pay for all of your sins. Repent from your sins (turn your heart and actions away from it) --and ask Him to save you from eternal Hell and He will; simple! Ask for forgiveness because the Bible says "for all have sinned and faling short against the glory of God" but that doesn't matter because Christ don't look for flaws and mistakes. He's after what's inside each of our hearts and justice to forgive us our sins when we truely repent.

yh youth said it al my dear sis but the little i wil like to add is we must first of all see ourselves as sinners and repents from it by 1. accepting Christ into our lives as our lord and our personal Saviour. 2. By being a born again person, simply by baptizing in water with the Holy three Trinity (God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit) to come to our lives and 3. By obeying and following His teachings