International forum: Family & kids - Single mothers before marriages?
Share this topic
17 Oct 2014 07:21

Whom will you bleme for being a single mother before marriage . Who mistakes in that case
"Think Different"

Edited by Meesum / 29 Oct 2014 04:49
17 Oct 2014 14:06

I haven`t yet understood your question, are you referring the impregnation of woman before marriage?

17 Oct 2014 14:25
Post is hidden!
17 Oct 2014 16:35

Quote by Wafa-waseem
I haven`t yet understood your question, are you referring the impregnation of woman before marriage? :)

there are many single mothers in amerca. Europe and indonesia . Philipins etc .they are used by their boyfriends so they get kids before marriages .

17 Oct 2014 16:38

Quote by Lost in love
B4 marriege? Or after? Well,,its depend upon the situation,for me single mother is better than to have irresponsable husband,

i dönt think so .women must be bönded with marriage and a husbands .

17 Oct 2014 16:40

17 Oct 2014 16:42

Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN
:hm

did u not understand?

17 Oct 2014 16:55

its better to have a kid alone than to be wit a guy u dnt l0ve..

17 Oct 2014 18:56

Quote by quiete
its better to have a kid alone than to be wit a guy u dnt l0ve..

its not gud . Disagreed

18 Oct 2014 00:44

No more replies here why?

18 Oct 2014 06:22

Quote by Wafa-waseem
I haven`t yet understood your question, are you referring the impregnation of woman before marriage? :)

18 Oct 2014 06:26

Quote by Meesum
Quote by Wafa-waseem

there are many single mothers in amerca. Europe and indonesia . Philipins etc .they are used by their boyfriends so they get kids before marriages .

Bro this is depend oN our culture as you know Our culture is Islam And Islam Didn't got a PermissoN to us to marry with Mother but its Allow in Foreign countries

18 Oct 2014 09:27

there r two sides to a coin and it takes two to tango

18 Oct 2014 09:41

Both parents of the baby, the feeling was mutual during sexual intercouse of the two parents, the unfortunate part z tht the gal wl b left wt burden n responsibilities of raising the baby alone, while the boy z out ther galavant pretend z if z childles, after many yrs coming to claim a grown up child to b his

Edited by thembsious / 18 Oct 2014 11:58
18 Oct 2014 11:32

Quote by thembsious
Both parents of the baby, the feeling was mutual sexual intercouse, the unfortunate part z tht the gal wl b left wt burden of raising the baby alone, while the boy go n galavant n pretend z if z childles

oky

18 Oct 2014 11:51
Post is hidden!
18 Oct 2014 11:52

Quote by humaid_khan
:hm

??

18 Oct 2014 12:00

Being a single mother without a husband is not easy in raising the child since economy is hard these days in getting money catering for yourself and the child unless the lady's family is rich to help her or she being a carrier woman even that she stil needs the baby's father in raising the child up for good training of character. Being a single mum looking for a husband is not as easy as being a single father looking for a wife. Children not under the good care of their parents are mostly seen on the street hawking here and there such as armed robbers, and prostitution. My advice to my fellow women who are not Muslims who wait to be married before giving birth is we should try as much as we can to protect ourselves when in the acts of performing with condoms, or contraceptives so as not to be strandered or not to make innocent child come to this world to suffer.

18 Oct 2014 12:04

Quote by Babynash1990
Being a single mother without a husband is not easy in raising the child since economy is hard these days in getting money catering for yourself and the child unless the lady's family is rich to help her or she being a carrier woman even that she stil needs the baby's father in raising the child up for good training of character. Being a single mum looking for a husband is not as easy as being a single father looking for a wife. Children not under the good care of their parents are mostly seen on the street hawking here and there such as armed robbers, and prostitution. My advice to my fellow women who are not Muslims who wait to be married before giving birth is we should try as much as we can to protect ourselves when in the acts of performing with condoms, or contraceptives so as not to be strandered or not to make innocent child come to this world to suffer.

not to make innocent child come to this world to suffer.. Yes

18 Oct 2014 12:28

Quote by Meesum
Quote by Wafa-waseem

Ya u ryt !!...myb u thinking lik dis bcoz the society now!..pipl leberated or lack of guidance frm parents abused thy freedom!..but we can't judged them !..we r not in thier situation..if thy got a kids ? So frm there? thy learn ! And thy wud knw how to raise thier kids Even is not easy but thy will..