International forum: Religion - Why Did God Create Us?
Share this topic
1 Mar 2014 04:36

He doesnot really need us, So why did he create Earth, Sun, Moon, Stars & everything else for us?

4 Mar 2014 17:34

,wait let me ask him...Lol he didnt answer my questi0n..

5 Mar 2014 16:22

genesis1:1 in the begining g0d created heaven and earth...
--and man created 0n d 6th day s0 th0se things are n0t created for us...we are created f0r th0se things

7 Mar 2014 16:16

God created Jiins & humans for to adore Him only .

8 Mar 2014 12:50

I admit that God created everything for us (human being)! But why did he create all thing for human being?

28 Mar 2014 16:37
Post is hidden!
22 Apr 2014 18:51

Quote by Foreverjustabhoy
Is this the world we created wot did we do it for? Is this the world we invaded against the law. If theres a god in the sky looking down wot can he think of wot weve done to the world that he created?

23 Apr 2014 13:34

To served and worshipped him....

6 Jun 2014 22:59

B'cos ya kumuabudu,namsipende kujua mambo kwasababu mkifunuliwa mtachukia

27 Aug 2014 15:30

Quote by Wafa-waseem
He doesnot really need us, So why did he create Earth, Sun, Moon, Stars & everything else for us?

If I write my answer here then Allah will never forgive me sorry Wafa Paji! Its a secret! `

27 Aug 2014 20:02

God created us for to adore Him only & God gives us all what we need on Earth like food water clothes house etc ...

28 Aug 2014 00:28

(I will be quoting several scriptures from the Bible. If you have one available, feel free to look up these scriptures for yourself as well).

According to the Bible, this is what God's original purpose was for the earth and mankind: The God from the Bible, his name is Jehovah. He created the first human couple, Adam and Eve, and placed them in a beautiful garden home known as Eden. Adam and Eve were created perfectly, so they had perfect health and had everything they needed to live happily forever on earth. Jehovah God then gave them this command: "Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it."—Genesis 1:28.

What would result from that? Eventually, the entire earth would become a paradise filled with people who would live forever on it under God's loving rule. What a wonderful purpose Jehovah had in mind for the earth and mankind! Sadly, Adam and Eve decided that they would be better off without Jehovah, so they rejected His rule and deliberately rebelled against Him. Thus, they sinned; they did what was bad and became imperfect. This is why they eventually grew old and died. It was after Adam had sinned that he had children, and so we, as Adam's offspring, inherit his sinful condition. This is why we too grow old and die.—Romans 5:12; 6:23.

With that said, the rebellion of our original parents did not change God's original purpose; Jehovah still purposes for righteous people to live forever on earth. This is why the Bible says: "The righteous will possess the earth, and they will live forever on it." (Psalms 37:29) Before that happens, however, something has to be done about all the wickedness we see today. Indeed, the earth is currently filled with bad people. God knows that in order to restore peace to earth, he will have to "bring to ruin those ruining the earth."—Revelation 11:18.

Of course, Jehovah loves humans and "does not desire anyone to be destroyed." (2 Peter 3:9) So before action is taken to eliminate wickedness, God is having the good news of His Kingdom preached throughout the entire earth. (Matthew 24:14) Those who listen to this good news and bring their lives in harmony with God's righteous principles will be granted salvation and have the opportunity of living forever on a paradise earth.—Psalms 37:29; Revelation 21:4.

If you'd like to learn more about Jehovah and his Son, Jesus Christ, and what God's Kingdom is, check out jw.org (Go to BIBLE TEACHINGS > BIBLE QUESTIONS ANSWERED).

Edited by MBoura / 28 Aug 2014 00:34
28 Aug 2014 06:23
Post is hidden!
28 Aug 2014 06:40
Post is hidden!
1420 online
Sports news
Moses: Kante’s PFA Award Well Deserved
  By James Agberebi: Nigeria forward Vic...
Amoo: 3SC Must Improve When NPFL Resumes
By George Ohiokhara:   Shooting Stars co...
Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week
Nigeria and Chelsea star, Victor Moses,...