International forum: Culture - What is The Positive Impact Of Social Networking Sites On Society ?
Share this topic
15 Oct 2014 15:38

Social networking isn’t for everyone, but it’s now such a massive part of all our lives, whether we embrace or reject the notion, that it can no longer be ignored. But are social networking sites such as Mobofree Facebook, Twitter, and Google + a force for good or evil? As with most questions there are multiple angles to approach this quandary from.

16 Oct 2014 11:34

16 Oct 2014 11:36

There are positive and nagetive both impacts.

16 Oct 2014 11:40

Quote by Meesum
There are positive and nagetive both impacts.

that's right my friend i agree

16 Oct 2014 12:42

social networking are very useful to us if we use it in the right way...we gain more frnd from other countries throughout the world...exchanging ideas in every culture they have.. .then if u are working abroad we connect our family,frnds ,and relatives very conveniently and affordable...thats the advantages of social networking....i dnt want to talk the disadvantages it might my heartbeat fail down ...bring myself to commatose:lol

16 Oct 2014 13:27

something need to done to control this fake IDs nkt here in mobo

17 Oct 2014 01:25
Post is hidden!
17 Oct 2014 01:29

There isn't much I would say, but all I can say is that in this world, to everything, there's both positive nd negative impacts attached to em. examples are eating, drinking, sleeping, chatting, playing, singing, trusting, and even loving, there are positive and negative aftermaths attached to em.

17 Oct 2014 01:30

In Touch With The World
It isn’t just your inner circle of close friends and even closer family members that social networking sites allow you to communicate with easily and effectively, either. They open the world up to you, making it a smaller place than it has ever been before. So much so that I actually haven’t a clue where many of my contacts reside. When it comes to social networks everyone is equal, regardless of location.

17 Oct 2014 12:15

17 Oct 2014 12:55

Quote by azale2477
social networking are very useful to us if we use it in the right way...we gain more frnd from other countries throughout the world...exchanging ideas in every culture they have.. .then if u are working abroad we connect our family,frnds ,and relatives very conveniently and affordable...thats the advantages of social networking....i dnt want to talk the disadvantages it might my heartbeat fail down ...bring myself to commatose:lol

17 Oct 2014 12:55

I think that the effects of social media have been somewhat balanced, to be honest. There are many good things about it, and many bad things. In the end, if you can keep your own life centered in reality and use social networking as a small part of it, you should be just fine

17 Oct 2014 13:13

WHAT IS THE POSITIVE IMPACT OF SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES ON SOCIETY ? ........ Best way to communicate on your love one's, family abroad & friends. It is also provide information/knowledge and build a new set of friendship on diffrent people w/ a different personality...

17 Oct 2014 13:45
Post is hidden!